[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What will be more enjoyable?

Hugh 0ne

Seeing the rude little newbie Seahawks37 shut his zapper and disappear or not having to be inundated with Steelers posts from Menudo?

Tough call. Anyway we can have a tie in the Super Bowl?

:D

1285713[/snapback]

I think after the Steelers win, I will refrain from posting at the Huddle and just start sending 'PM's', 'E-mails', and 'Voicemails' to my biggest fans, starting with Hugh One. :D

Last time I ever make you a Oprahing avatar. :D

Seeing the rude little newbie Seahawks37 shut his zapper and disappear or not having to be inundated with Steelers posts from Menudo?

Tough call. Anyway we can have a tie in the Super Bowl?

1285713[/snapback]

In a poll it would 37 in a landslide.

I think after the Steelers win, I will refrain from posting at the Huddle and just start sending 'PM's', 'E-mails', and 'Voicemails' to my biggest fans, starting with Hugh One.  :D

Last time I ever make you a Oprahing avatar.  :D

1285758[/snapback]

Hey, I thought I was nice in my description of you. I tried very hard not to call you any names. :D

And FWIW, didn't you make me an avatar because you lost a bet? :D

And one more thing. I'm your huddle martyr. I'll give you my email, home phone, work phone, and cell phone if you pledge to stop posting at the huddle. :D

In a poll it would 37 in a landslide.

1285761[/snapback]

Don't be so sure Sky. It has gotten to the point, where I can't write non-Steeler posts without being ripped on.

P.S. After reading that to myself, I realized I will now get ripped on because "I am whining about being ripped on." It never ends, but it is fun. :D

Hey, I thought I was nice in my description of you. I tried very hard not to call you any names. :D

And FWIW, didn't you make me an avatar because you lost a bet? :D

And one more thing. I'm your huddle martyr. I'll give you my email, home phone, work phone, and cell phone if you pledge to stop posting at the huddle. :D

1285763[/snapback]

I've already got them all......... that is me calling right now, answer the phone.

In fact, do you hear that noise right outside of where you are now, that is me typing on my laptop. :D

Edited by Menudo

That's like asking if you want death by firing squad or electrocution.

It might be time to start my fantasy vacation a little earlier this year.

1285765[/snapback]

Have a good time. Watch out for those freeways. Take lots of suntan lotion.

Don't be so sure Sky. 

1285764[/snapback]

Oh, I am positive.

Except for HUGH ONE no one is really bothered by you. You're not rude...all you do is post about your team and join in on other Huddle stuff with the same enthusiasm as the rest of the decent posters here. You just have a stalker is all.

37 on the other hand, is an extremely rude loser with not a whole heck of a lot to say. Had the 'Hawks had another bad year 37 wouldn't even be here. One can't even use his age as an excuse since the 15 year olds around here seem to conduct themselves in an adult manner.

Oh, I am positive.

Except for HUGH ONE no one is really bothered by you. You're not rude...all you do is post about your team and join in on other Huddle stuff with the same enthusiasm as the rest of the decent posters here. You just have a stalker is all.

37 on the other hand, is an extremely rude loser with not a whole heck of a lot to say. Had the 'Hawks had another bad year 37 wouldn't even be here. One can't even use his age as an excuse since the 15 year olds around here seem to conduct themselves in an adult manner.

1285803[/snapback]

Some of them are good actors then. Hugh, to me, just likes to stir thing up in regards to me. You'd be surprised at some PM's I have gotten. Bill Swerski publicly said that I was a waste of life and that he wanted me to get hit by a bus. It amazes me that some people get bothered so much by me. Thanks for sticking up for me though Sky. :D

Edited by Menudo

Except for HUGH ONE no one is really bothered by you.

1285803[/snapback]

You are clearly misunderstanding Menudo and my relationship. I assure you, it is nothing other than good natured ribbing and serious ball busting. At least from my end, but I'd venture to say that Menudo would agree. Nothing malicious here at all. Just as he inundates us with Steeler posts, I reciprocate by inundating him by busting his balls. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are clearly misunderstanding Menudo and my relationship. I assure you, it is nothing other than good natured ribbing and serious ball busting. At least from my end, but I'd venture to say that Menudo would agree. Nothing malicious here at all. Just as he inundates us with Steeler posts, I reciprocate by inundating him by busting his balls. Nothing more, nothing less.

1285815[/snapback]

Agreed, and you are VERY GOOD at getting the true "Menudo-Haters" out the woodwoork. That, and the fact that I hate you with every single fibre of my being. :D

ILast time I ever make you a Oprahing avatar.  :D

1285758[/snapback]

Hmmm you can make cool avatars? :D

Interested in a bet on the Super Bowl? Seattle wins you make me a cool avatar per my specs. Pittsburg wins ?. Not a Seattle fan, just want a cool Avatar. I have the sad misfortune of being a Texans fan.

Some of them are good actors then.  Hugh, to me, just likes to stir thing up in regards to me.  You'd be surprised at some PM's I have gotten.  Bill Swerski publicly said that I was a waste of life and that he wanted me to get hit by a bus.  It amazes me that some people get bothered so much by me.  Thanks for sticking up for me though Sky.  :D

1285811[/snapback]

Can't be any worse than the ones Spain and Blitz get. :D As far as Swerski goes... you just have to expect stuff like that from people like him. He's even worse than 37.

I was going to put something in there to that effect but never went back and changed it. I know it is all part of a game with you two. I was going to mention something about the two of you getting a room..... but then your wives would probably blame me for the annual meetings you two would have from then on.  :D

1285815[/snapback]

Hmmm you can make cool avatars?    :D

Interested in a bet on the Super Bowl?  Seattle wins you make me a cool avatar per my specs.  Pittsburg wins ?.  Not a Seattle fan, just want a cool Avatar.  I have the sad misfortune of being a Texans fan.

1285845[/snapback]

I'm not expert, but I made the one that Hat Trick has with Derrick Thomas, and have made a few others. No need for a bet, just tell me what you have in mind, and I will do my best. There are size limitations here.

Here are some that I have made:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mat...rrickThomas.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mat.../OwnBengals.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mat...ngsHughOne3.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mattivo/Eagles.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mattivo/Ravens.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/mattivo/Vikings.gif

menudo doesn't bother me either...however I am a bit biased since I am a die-hard steeeler fan...If u don't like what menudo says, then dont read it ..some on here dont seem to have enough grey matter between their ears to figure that out.......people like me actually enjoy his ranting and ravings....keep up the good work menudo :D

menudo doesn't bother me either...however I am a bit biased since I am a die-hard steeeler fan...If u don't like what menudo says, then dont read it ..some on here dont seem to have enough  grey matter between their ears to figure that out.......people like me actually enjoy his ranting and ravings....keep up the good  work  menudo  :D

1285964[/snapback]

Menudo had to create an alias to garner support. :D

Menudo had to create an alias to garner support. :D

1285972[/snapback]

I have used aliases before :D , but never to defend myself, and this is not me.

Edited by Menudo

he would be great if he would quit referring to a certain person's knee.

1285984[/snapback]

Hey, don't push your luck pal. I just voted you Best Newbie, and I can take it away just as quickly as I gave it to you. :D