[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going To The 'Burgh'

Menudo

Well, I have decided that I am going to be heading for the 'Burgh' for the game next Sunday.

Do any of the locals have any interest in meeting up Saturday ? If you do, feel free to send me a PM. Also, if any of the locals know of any Private Parties being held for the Super Bowl at any of the bars let me know. I'm hoping to find some kind of Private thing, where you can reserve a seat, but, haven't found anything yet. The closest I've found is Hi-Tops, but there is no seat guarantee.

I was going to have a quiet family party at home, because, we have all been emotional over the Steelers due to losing my Dad in June. He was the biggest Steeler fan around, and it is hard not to think about him often during this run. So, I was planning this family party at home, but my Mom said, "You never know when they will go back to the Super Bowl, and I think you should go to Pittsburgh with your friends and have a good time, and that is what your Dad would want you to do as well." That is all I needed to hear, so the party is on !!!!

Anyway, back to the point, if Skippy or any other locals hear of anything cool for Parties, please clue me in.

:D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!

Hope you have a good time!

I sometimes wonder what I'd do if the Jets were in the Superbowl. Last time they made it, I just kind of hung out in my crib and sucked down a few bottles of Enfamil. I missed the Matt Snell TD run because I was getting my diaper changed at the time...bummer. Sadly, by the time they make it back I'll probably be in adult diapers.

I think if they do made it back, I'd either go all out and plunk down the cash for tickets and go to the game - or lock myself away in a bunker and bite my fingernails as I watched it alone.

Have fun!

On a side note, I thought you would be in the running for the Smack Bowl. Where was the love for your team?

1287407[/snapback]

Been asked that quite a few times. First, I never honestly thought the Steelers would be where they are. I hoped, and knew they had it in them, but didn't expect this. Also, I rarely put any Steelers on any of my Fantasy teams for fear that I will jinx them.

post #391 that we wouldnt have had to endure if Indy had just showed up.  F'n Manning and his slow start.

1287375[/snapback]

Yeah, I know, because the Steelers ruined the exitement by losing to the Colts. Now, they are just going to get destroyed by the Broncos. Oh wait, that was the post you made over and over and over again last week. :D

A real fan would go to the actual game, not the city.

1287397[/snapback]

Ooooh, that hurts man, seriously. :D

The Ravens fans have to be worried, because their only lame comeback for the fact that the Steelers own their pathetic criminal-filled team is that they won the most recent Super Bowl. That argument is about to be GONE !!!!

Yeah, I know, because the Steelers ruined the exitement by losing to the Colts.  Now, they are just going to get destroyed by the Broncos.  Oh wait, that was the post you made over and over and over again last week.  :D

1287425[/snapback]

The point is douchebag, no one gives a rats ass about having your endless drivel shoved down our throat every other post about your man love for Big ben, Cowher, and Bettis. Its rediculous what a tool you have become. And I hope Im wrong for picking the Steelers to win. But Im only picking them to jinx em. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

The point is douchebag, no one gives a rats ass about having your endless drivel shoved down our throat every other post about your man love for Big ben, Cowher, and Bettis.  Its rediculous what a tool you have become.  And I hope Im wrong for picking the Steelers to win. But Im only picking them to jinx em.  :D

1287459[/snapback]

Take a look at this post:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=139956

Remember that Skylive5 fellow, that I've seen you rightfully say is the most respected Huddler here, he seems to have a different opinion. As for the typical namecalling, which always comes from you, I'll pass on sinking to those levels with you. Continue to do your thing though.

Sky feels sorry for you man, thats all.

Squeegie said it best, and punctuates my point.

Menudo - I think there would be a lot less biatching about you if you just talked football and did not respond to the personal attacks. The Steeler threads always end up being about you rather than the Steelers.

I'd meet up with you somewhere, even though I don't know ya. However, I'll be spending the day driving home form the Cleveland area visiting in-laws. I swear, if we're not home by kick off, the wife is gonna be swimmin with da fish. :D

Oh, you may want to check out Hooters, they always have some cool things going on. Aside from the ample boobies of course.

Sky feels sorry for you man, thats all. 

Squeegie said it best, and punctuates my point.

Menudo -  I think there would be a lot less biatching about you if you just talked football and did not respond to the personal attacks.  The Steeler threads always end up being about you rather than the Steelers.

1287503[/snapback]

From all I have read lately, that is a direct result of other posters, not Menudo.

From all I have read lately, that is a direct result of other posters, not Menudo.

1287511[/snapback]

This ass clown is just looking for attention, that is why he creates so many threads. hes asking for it, and he gets it. Those that do not see that, need to open their eyes, and wonder why does this clown start so many different threads.

This ass clown is just looking for attention, that is why he creates so many threads.  hes asking for it, and he gets it.  Those that do not see that, need to open their eyes, and wonder why does this clown start so many different threads.

1287521[/snapback]

Sarge - You need to let this go.

Serenity Now!!!!

This ass clown is just looking for attention, that is why he creates so many threads.  hes asking for it, and he gets it.  Those that do not see that, need to open their eyes, and wonder why does this clown start so many different threads.

1287521[/snapback]

I'm guessing because he's a football fan, on a football message board. How he does it should be no concern to anyone, and if it is taken seriously like some people do here, then that is kinda funny and sad at the same time. You're entitled to not like him or how he posts, but if a stranger on the internet angers you, there may be more issues there. Also, if it gets one mad, why even open the thread to read it, knowing how he posts, and knowing it gets to you??

He's always been this way, I remember from years ago before I left the board. I come back, he's still doing the same. Big deal. He's a loyal Steeler fan. Theres alot of them ya know. He's just a little more colorful about it. if that irks anyone, so be it I guess. :D