[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going To The 'Burgh'

Menudo

Do you see the contradiction in what you've written Menudo?

1287514[/snapback]

Actually no. I knew the ability was there, but, they didn't show enought consistency for me to believe that they would beat Cincy, Indy, and Denver on the road. Very happy to be wrong though.

This ass clown is just looking for attention, that is why he creates so many threads.  hes asking for it, and he gets it.  Those that do not see that, need to open their eyes, and wonder why does this clown start so many different threads.

1287521[/snapback]

Oh, you are angry that you think I am looking for attention.

#1 - That is :rof: coming from you.

#2 - You draw more attention to my threads than anyone else. Also, good job with

the continued name-calling. :D

Actually I think it is:  "THESE Pretzels are making me thirsty."

1287696[/snapback]

No, No, you've got it wrong, it is "These Pretzels are making ME thirsty."

Ooooh, that hurts man, seriously.  :D

The Ravens fans have to be worried, because their only lame comeback for the fact that the Steelers own their pathetic criminal-filled team is that they won the most recent Super Bowl.  That argument is about to be GONE !!!!

1287432[/snapback]

Not trying to "hurt" you, just stating my opinion. I went to Super Bowl XXXV to watch the Ravens because I thought that's what season tix holders/real fans/non-douches do.

I went to Super Bowl XXXV to watch the Ravens because I thought that's what season tix holders/real fans/non-douches do.

1287777[/snapback]

:D I would go the Super Bowl to enjoy the game, the environment and to root for my team.

Those of us who have never been to a Super Bowl aren't real fans? :D

Menudo, when you get up north to"the Burgh", look me up.

Edited by sunysteelfly76

:D  I would go the Super Bowl to enjoy the game, the environment and to root for my team. 

Those of us who have never been to a Super Bowl aren't real fans?  :D

1288256[/snapback]

He's a Ravens fan who follows me around, anxious to call me a tool or a Megan Fox. He is bitter and VERY original.

The point is douchebag, no one gives a rats ass about having your endless drivel shoved down our throat every other post about your man love for Big ben, Cowher, and Bettis.  Its rediculous what a tool you have become.  And I hope Im wrong for picking the Steelers to win. But Im only picking them to jinx em.  :D

1287459[/snapback]

Nice ..real nice ..maybe it would be easier if you just ignore Menudo's posts ... I am pretty sure nowhere in the Huddle Handbook does it say YOU MUST ALWAYS REPLY NASTILY to MENUDO ...ridiculous

Not trying to "hurt" you, just stating my opinion.  I went to Super Bowl XXXV to watch the Ravens because I thought that's what season tix holders/real fans/non-douches do.

1287777[/snapback]

Maybe they can fit the handful of Ratbird fans that exist into one stadium but there's no way the millions of Steeler fans could.

Ooooh, that hurts man, seriously.  :D

The Ravens fans have to be worried, because their only lame comeback for the fact that the Steelers own their pathetic criminal-filled team is that they won the most recent Super Bowl.  That argument is about to be GONE !!!!

1287432[/snapback]

How about the argument that the Ravens beat the Steelers every year?

Look, I don't mean to rain on your parade here. Have fun - enjoy the Superbowl (but no need to jab at the Ravens) :D

Edited by justin

How about the argument that the Ravens beat the Steelers every year?

1288491[/snapback]

I don't know, lets look into it. Also, I don't jab on the Ravens, except when provoked by Trots. :D

Steelers Undefeated Against Ravens In: 2002, 1998, 1997

Ravens Undefeated Against Steelers In: NEVER

Steelers Record Against The Ravens: 14-7

Steelers Playoff " 1-0

Edited by Menudo

I don't know, lets look into it.  Also, I don't jab on the Ravens, except when provoked by Trots.  :D

Steelers Undefeated Against Ravens In:  2002, 1998, 1997, but lost to the Ravens in 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1996 - what's the point?  The Ravens have beat the Steelers 4 out of the last five years.

Ravens Undefeated Against Steelers In:  NEVER - I never said that the Ravens owned the Steelers (like you wrongfully argue), but they play tough.  Over the past three years, what is the team that the Steelers have lost to the most?

Steelers Record Against The Ravens:      14-7

Steelers Playoff "                                    1-0 (Ravens playoff winning % = 71%, what is the Steelers?)

1288498[/snapback]

So jab Trots - not the Ravens.

So jab Trots - not the Ravens.

1288505[/snapback]

I don't know Trots, but, I know he is a Ravens fan, and this is a football message board. That, plus the fact that I really don't like the Ravens. :D:D

Edited by Menudo

I'll keep an ear open as we get closer to the game but as of right now I don't know of anything going on. High Tops is good choice but if they have something going on I am sure they will be wall to wall early. There may be something going on down at Station Square but like I said I don't know at this point.

Depending on the time you get in I can probably hook up with you early in the evening but my Saturday night is already spoken for as my kid had a baseball charity event that I am committed to. You would be welcome at that, (night at the races), if you thought that would feed your appetite for a Super Bowl party. :D

High Tops is certainly a good choice, but you better get there early.  The women are smokin' as well.  And, oh, bring plenty of cash :D .  Not the cheapest place, but well worth it if you can find a place to stand.

1288872[/snapback]

I'll keep an ear open as we get closer to the game but as of right now I don't know of anything going on.  High Tops is good choice but if they have something going on I am sure they will be wall to wall early.  There may be something going on down at Station Square but like I said I don't know at this point.

Depending on the time you get in I can probably hook up with you early in the evening but my Saturday night is already spoken for as my kid had a baseball charity event that I am committed to.  You would be welcome at that, (night at the races), if you thought that would feed your appetite for a Super Bowl party. :D

1289193[/snapback]

Called all around 'The Burgh' to see what was going on. The two most promising are High Tops and Margarita Mama's (formerly Woodson's & Filthy McNasty). High Tops is running $75 buffet + all you can drinik from 1 hour before kickoff until the game is over. However, they are not takijng reservations, and I am fully aware of how packed that place gets. Margarita Mama's is $30 for all you can drink, 1 hour before kickoff until the game is over, PLUS, they are taking reservations starting Monday. I am going to call them first thing Monday and get a table reserverd right in front of their wall-sized TV. :D

If the High Top has a party, go there you will not be disappointed.  :D

1287472[/snapback]

I don't get it.  :D

1287476[/snapback]

You say that you are confused with my post.

High Tops is running $75 buffet + all you can drinik from 1 hour before kickoff until the game is over.  However, they are not takijng reservations, and I am fully aware of how packed that place gets.

1289205[/snapback]

...and then you say you know that they will be packed. :D

Now you confuse me. :D

You say that you are confused with my post.

...and then you say you know that they will be packed.  :D 

Now you confuse me.  :D

1289378[/snapback]

I thought High Top was a different place than High Tops. My bad.