[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fight #13

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Superballa
    • Bushwacked

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't even thinking about the fight... was thinking about him having to clean his weapons after tracking down and wiping out small animals like squirrel and rabbit. :D

You don't think Balla would use a cannon on ol' Bushwacked do ya John? Hmmm..... Nah....

1292540[/snapback]

I shot a 300 magnum with a 56 millimeter night force scope. I dropped a 120 lb doe 320 yards...the bullet took its soul with em' . I wouldn't use it on Bushwanker...so my boys are all I got. :D

Balla takes the early lead, knocking bushwhacked around a lot. He swings wild frequently though. In round two, bushwhacked's ultraliberal rhetoric about punch quotas and fairness gives Balla a stroke. bushwhacked wins by default.

1292852[/snapback]

Queen Hyena... :D

I shot a 300 magnum with a 56 millimeter night force scope. I dropped a 120 lb doe 320 yards...the bullet took its soul with em' .

1296589[/snapback]

Newbie wanker,

You southern and midwest/eastern Megan Foxies that acutally travel and get hard ons about sitting in a tree stand (in the "woods") and shooting white tail are typically pathetic. Up here we treat them like mice; I use them to sight my rifle.

After I'm done kicking your ar$e, maybe I'll take you out to 10,000 ft-amsl and run your scrawny hillbilly swamp loving chicken legs around the mountains in search of real animals that outweigh your little rat you harvested (and are so proud of) 10-fold.

Of course, my tags will be filled in bow season and I'll be a full time scout for you. Only Rosie O'Donnell are proud of themselves by shooting an overpopulated nuisance species from a tree stand.

Balla takes the early lead, knocking bushwhacked around a lot. He swings wild frequently though. In round two, bushwhacked's ultraliberal rhetoric about punch quotas and fairness gives Balla an easy target. The best cutman in the businees can stop the bleeding and the fight is called early in round two. Balla  wins.

1292852[/snapback]

Fixed

Newbie wanker,

You southern and midwest/eastern Megan Foxies that acutally travel and get hard ons about sitting in a tree stand (in the "woods") and shooting white tail are typically pathetic.  Up here we treat them like mice; I use them to sight my rifle.

After I'm done kicking your ar$e, maybe I'll take you out to 10,000 ft-amsl and run your scrawny hillbilly swamp loving chicken legs around the mountains in search of real animals that outweigh your little rat you harvested (and are so proud of) 10-fold. 

Of course, my tags will be filled in bow season and I'll be a full time scout for you.   Only Rosie O'Donnell are proud of themselves by shooting an overpopulated nuisance species from a tree stand.

1296960[/snapback]

::D Bisch please. My shadow could kick yer pink panty anti-American ass. You have Liberalism so far up yer twat that even Sen. Kennedy calls you a radical lefty. I ain't got time son to discuss why I hunt...I have time to explain why you were found underneath yer bed when JJ yelled "Let's get ready to Rumble" ... cause ya ain't got it in ya...a spine that is. What do you know about da bayou or da dirty south? I'd jump at you and yer soul would flinch...tighten up Bushy...yer done. :D

Edited by SuperBalla