[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to go Jerome!

Finger

That their going to "bring back one for the thumb"??? I think he needs one for one of his fingers before he should start talking that trash. He was probably in diapers when the Steelers last won. Kind of reminds me of 2001 when Spit Face Cowher advised his team to reserve their rooms in N.O. before the AFC Championship game was even played, as to not be distracted during SuperBowl week :D How'd that work out for ya? :D

Here we go Seahawks! Here we go!

That their going to "bring back one for the thumb"??? I think he needs one for one of his fingers before he should start talking that trash. He was probably in diapers when the Steelers last won. Kind of reminds me of 2001 when Spit Face Cowher advised his team to reserve their rooms in N.O. before the AFC Championship game was even played, as to not be distracted during SuperBowl week  :D How'd that work out for ya?  :D

1293429[/snapback]

go to hell you POS.

Bettis said exactly what any normal athlete would say....

1293851[/snapback]

"Give me a Big Mac with extra sauce?"

All kidding aside, it isn't much to get worked up about. Everyone of the Steelers and Seahawks are worked up about going to this game and winning it. Bettis has extra motivation, if there is such a thing for a superbowl. His Detroit digs and speech did come with a cheese factor, but whose to blame him. Everyone, players and fans are ultra-excited.

Go Seahawks! And all Steelers and Steeler fans are a POS. :D

go to hell you POS.

1293461[/snapback]

F-Off Momo! Weren't you a Colts fan not too long ago? Misery loves company huh.

One question for you.....are you ready for Hines to cry again when "Fatboy" doesn't get his dream? :D

One question for you.....are you ready for Hines to cry again when "Fatboy" doesn't get his dream?  :D

1294673[/snapback]

colts fan?? is that some kind of joke or something? read some of my posts before you make false allegations dumba$$. :D

colts fan??  is that some kind of joke or something?  read some of my posts before you make false allegations dumba$$.  :D

1294690[/snapback]

OK. A Bengals fan then. :D

You guys should pace yourselves it's a week before the 6 hour commercial they call the game.

That their going to "bring back one for the thumb"??? I think he needs one for one of his fingers before he should start talking that trash. He was probably in diapers when the Steelers last won. Kind of reminds me of 2001 when Spit Face Cowher advised his team to reserve their rooms in N.O. before the AFC Championship game was even played, as to not be distracted during SuperBowl week  :D How'd that work out for ya?  :D

1293429[/snapback]

One question for you.....are you ready for Hines to cry again when "Fatboy" doesn't get his dream?  :D

1294673[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm the problem around here. :D

Bettis said they were bringing one back to excite the crowd, from what I understand, Shaun Alexander said something similar at the Seahawks rally. How dare these low-class players resort to such a thing ! :D

Yeah, I'm the problem around here.  :D

Bettis said they were bringing one back to excite the crowd, from what I understand, Shaun Alexander said something similar at the Seahawks rally.  How dare these low-class players resort to such a thing !  :D

1294792[/snapback]

Bettis said we're bringing back one for the thumb, which would mean that he has 4 other rings. Forgive me but I don't think he played 30 years ago.

And yes, you are the problem. :D So quit :D about it tool!

Bettis said we're bringing back one for the thumb, which would mean that he has 4 other rings. Forgive me but I don't think he played 30 years ago.

And yes, you are the problem. :D  So quit  :D about it tool!

1294823[/snapback]

He wasn't referring to his own thumb, as he is not a selfish player. He was referring to the Rooney's and the team in general.

As the 2nd paragraph, you're all class. :D