[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to the SB

proninja

:D wear something unique, like a Hbeck or SA jersey and we'll look for ya during the game!!

1296225[/snapback]

Wear a Brian Bosworth throwback :D

Seriously though, congrats and have a blast!

Edited by Gdawg

Give our regards to Seahawks37 while you're there.  :D

1296226[/snapback]

:D He sold his tix for like a Million dollars or something.

If he's in town I'm sure we will find him at the Atlantis, Puddy / Chuck B. and a few others will understand that one.

:D  He sold his tix for like a Million dollars or something.

If he's in town I'm sure we will find him at the Atlantis, Puddy / Chuck B. and a few others will understand that one.

1296235[/snapback]

for 4 grand. I sold them to the same guy that was on the news a few days ago when the repoter had tickets to see how much he could get for them. He was also offered 4 grand. The tickets I had were crappy Section 345 row 20 wherever that is.

Anyways cheer on those Hawks! Good job man.

for 4 grand. I sold them to the same guy that was on the news a few days ago when the repoter had tickets to see how much he could get for them. He was also offered 4 grand. The tickets I had were crappy Section 345 row 20 wherever that is.

1296259[/snapback]

Wow!! 4 grand!! And I'm guessing the face was $500-$700...mighty nice margin!!

Getting me thinking...if the Niners did make it and I was in your situation, would I go or sell them and buy myself a plasma to watch the game and like the next 20 NFL seasons on....hmmm

Oh, and everyone, save all your jokes about me not needing to worry about this, I know! Let a man dream!! :D:D:D

1296259[/snapback]

Sorry I ran to the qwest feild box office earlier got them and some ticket broker offered me 5,500 for the 2 tickets, and I got greedy and sold those biatches. But if anyone wants to see the eamil post it and I'll forward it to you.

1296259[/snapback]

I'm confused. :D

Was it $4,000 or $5,500. That's a pretty big difference.

Sorry I ran to the qwest feild box office earlier got them and some ticket broker offered me 5,500 for the 2 tickets, and I got greedy and sold those biatches. But if anyone wants to see the eamil post it and I'll forward it to you.

1286802[/snapback]

1296259[/snapback]

Yo idiot boy... which is it??? You sold them for 4 grand or did you sell them for $5,500??? If you are going to lie you should get your story right! :D

Edited by sundaynfl

i sold them for 55 hundred but the tickets cost 1240 and I had to borrow the money from a friend and gave him 15 hundred so I olny got 4,000 grand

1296312[/snapback]

You gave you friend $1,500 for loaning you the money long enough to buy and sell the tickets (can't imagine there was too much time in between the two events).

I know we root for opposing teams, but do you need any more friends, Seahawks37??

You gave you friend $1,500 for loaning you the money long enough to buy and sell the tickets (can't imagine there was too much time in between the two events).

I know we root for opposing teams, but do you need any more friends, Seahawks37??

1296326[/snapback]

He borrowed $1240 and gave the guy $1500, so only "gave" the guy $260 for borrowing the money.

EDIT: I'm pretty good at interpreting these kinds of things because I have a six year old nephew.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

1296326[/snapback]

Right when I bought the tickets at the box office their was ticket brokers lined up offering people money for their tickets and I sold mine within 3 minutes or so after I bought them. I couldnt go to the superbowl cause I couldnt afford it although my same friend offered to buy them at face value from me and take me, but I would have to pay air fare and pitch in for hotel accomidations, I was more interested in making money then spending it.

He borrowed $1240 and gave the guy $1500, so only "gave" the guy $260 for borrowing the money.

EDIT: I'm pretty good at interpreting these kinds of things because I have a six year old nephew.

1296351[/snapback]

And that is 21% of what he borrowed. Megan Fox.