[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to the SB

proninja

100 level, 20 yard line!

Whohoo!

1296215[/snapback]

Glad that deal we were talking about worked out for you! That is awesome and I hope you have a once in a lifetime experience watching your team in the SB. :D

He borrowed $1240 and gave the guy $1500, so only "gave" the guy $260 for borrowing the money.

EDIT: I'm pretty good at interpreting these kinds of things because I have a six year old nephew.

1296351[/snapback]

Oh okay, I mis-interpreted :D

That sounds a little more reasonable...although $260 is a lot of money, and 17 or 21% interest is alot, the Seahwaks37 ended up profiting over $4K (before paying his friend), so the friend who allowed this to happen should be compensated...

Right when I bought the tickets at the box office their was ticket brokers lined up offering people money for their tickets and I sold mine within 3 minutes or so after I bought them. I couldnt go to the superbowl cause I couldnt afford it although my same friend offered to buy them at face value from me and take me, but I would have to pay air fare and pitch in for hotel accomidations, I was more interested in making money then spending it.

1296353[/snapback]

I hear you there...thats why I would debate if I were in your position...as big of Niner fan as I am, I can have just as much fun, and root for them just as hard watching it in the comfort of my own living room!!

I hear you there...thats why I would debate if I were in your position...as big of Niner fan as I am, I can have just as much fun, and root for them just as hard watching it in the comfort of my own living room!!

1296396[/snapback]

Exactly!

And that is 21% of what he borrowed.  Megan Fox.

1296354[/snapback]

Hey twat, if you subtract 21% from $1500, what do you get? $1240? No. $1185. Now subtract 17.33333% from $1500, what do you get? $1240.

Blow me. :D

1296362[/snapback]

Hugh- I gotta go w/ the 21% on this one-

Little man borrowed $1240, not $1500

$1240 x .21 =  260    :doah:

$1240 x .1733= 215

1296375[/snapback]

There was $260 of interest paid on a loan of $1240, that is 21%. 

1296392[/snapback]

:D Hey H1!

:D <--- Kiss it.

Getting me thinking...if the Niners did make it and I was in your situation, would I go or sell them and buy myself a plasma to watch the game and like the next 20 NFL seasons on....hmmm

:D  :D  :D

1296273[/snapback]

Its a bit off the subject, but I doubt you'd be watching NFL on the same plasma in 20 years, unless you don't mind looking at a black screen with nothing on it. (Plasma burn out is a problem over time). I hear ya though, very tempting to sell the SB tix if you can get them.

You're letting people party at your house while you're gone?  :D

:D

1296959[/snapback]

Same people that have been partying at my house the last two playoff games, and was planning a SB party for the last month - I'm not going to leave my friends out in the cold.

That, and wifey said it was ok. :D

I'm confused. :D

Was it $4,000 or $5,500.  That's a pretty big difference.

1296293[/snapback]

Man, I need to win these tickets like the little moran did, then borrow $1240 to buy em, so I can sell em for $5500. :D Hope his dad can afford a Corvette for him cause he's gonna need something to attract women when he grows up.