[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In-N-Out Burger

Guest Sores

I moved to Portland last fall from San Diego and have been craving an In 'N Out Burger big time!!  I going to have to seek one out when I'm in the bay area next week for work. 

Animal style, baby!!

1298758[/snapback]

I've always ordered a animal style double double.

Edited by Seattle LawDawg

Had my latest double-double last night - average about 2/mo. Never tried the other items tho. Monkey style sounds cool tho...

OK, here's a trivia test for fellow SoCalis': what letters are commonly removed from the bumper sticker to create a naughty message? (My parents made me remove mine from my VW the first time while in HS; but eventually I prevailed....)

Had my latest double-double last night - average about 2/mo.  Never tried the other items tho.  Monkey style sounds cool tho...

OK, here's a trivia test for fellow SoCalis': what letters are commonly removed from the bumper sticker to create a naughty message?  (My parents made me remove mine from my VW the first time while in HS; but eventually I prevailed....)

1298815[/snapback]

The "b" and "r" from burger... :D

Having left California three years ago, In-n-Out is one of the things I truly do miss. I already knew they would do the fries well done since a friend of mine always ordered them that way. I think that was the one place that never got an order wrong.

In-n-Out and ToGo's. Two of the saving graces of California.

Having left California three years ago, In-n-Out is one of the things I truly do miss. I already knew they would do the fries well done since a friend of mine always ordered them that way. I think that was the one place that never got an order wrong.

In-n-Out and ToGo's. Two of the saving graces of California.

1298833[/snapback]

but you live in Texas... :D Funny line I heard not too long ago: The only bad thing about Austin is that it's surrounded by Texas. :D

You're not a thin man are you?  :D

1299565[/snapback]

a little overwieght... but most would consider me average.....

used to be in great shape (CA state champ in crew), then played collegiate lacrosse down at USD.

You're not a thin man are you?  :D

1299565[/snapback]

Actually The Chefmeister's probably in better shape than most of us here... :D The guy knows his stuff and makes some tasty - yet balanced - meals I'm guessing.

On that note, I am heading over to the local college campus to grab a Dub-Dub today. :D

no.... not in great shape.... and not a ton of time to make the balanced meals i make for others :D

i'd like to drop about 10-15...

1299593[/snapback]

I'm a member of the "like to drop 10-15" club as well.

Wife got me a treadmill for my bithday a couple of weeks ago, but I need to change my eating habbits as well. I just like food too much to limit myself. I don't really eat too much, it's just that almost all that is really good (like In-N-Out and great Italian) isn't too healthy.

I'm a member of the "like to drop 10-15" club as well. 

Wife got me a treadmill for my bithday a couple of weeks ago, but I need to change my eating habbits as well.  I just like food too much to limit myself.  I don't really eat too much, it's just that almost all that is really good (like In-N-Out and great Italian) isn't too healthy.

1299616[/snapback]

nod.... used to eat much worse "way back when." big difference is level of exercise. usually what i eat isn't too bad either (and don't eat a ton).

the wieght started coming on right around grad school ...... when i was pursueing my mft.... :D