[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Camden Yards Huddle Trip

whomper

I have kicked around this idea with a few people. I know ive talked about it with Puddy and Tbone65. Maybe we can get a decent sized group of huddlers together for a weekend at Camden yards. I met Tbone65 there last year. The stadium was awesome and the surrounding area is perfect for afterwards. I know there are some huddlers in that area or close to it. Cliaz, Skins , trots is an Os fan and anyone else that may want to make the trip no matter where you are from. Im posting this to get a general feel for who might be interested..As we get more confirmation we will pick a specific game and work on getting tickets . The sooner the better for the confirmation because my Dominant Os are a tough ticket.

this could very well be in our future. I'm only 20 minutes from there.

Man, I'm 20 minutes from Camden Yard and the Ravens, 15 minutes from the Naval Academy and 15 minutes from Redskins Fedex field. I'm around 15 to 20 minutes from Uv. of Maryland and less than 2 miles from Bowie State Unv. (not that they have any good sports programs but still, get to watch college football anytime they play.) Wow, I never really realized that before.

this could very well be in our future.  I'm only 20 minutes from there.

Man, I'm 20 minutes from Camden Yard and the Ravens, 15 minutes from the Naval Academy and 15 minutes from Redskins Fedex field. I'm around 15 to 20 minutes from Uv. of Maryland and less than 2 miles from Bowie State Unv. (not that they have any good sports programs but still, get to watch college football anytime they play.)  Wow, I never really realized that before.

1298910[/snapback]

you left out MCI Center dude, not that the Wizards or Caps are worth a manure though

I am a huge O's fan since I have been 5. My dad took me to a few games each year sitting in the bleachers at the old Memorial Stadium. The new park is great and have been there several times, but Baltimore would be a big trip from W-S, NC.

If you guys pin down a date, I can try to make an effort to go along. My folks still live in Hershey, PA and we will be heading up there for a summer trip, so if that works they are only 90 minutes away from Camden Yards. :D

This could be a great trip..Looks like we got some pretty good interest..How should we go about zeroing in on a date ?

Edited by whomper

Well, let's see here. I am only 1 hour away so I think I can just about make any game. I say throw some dates out here and let the out-of-towners decide what is best. If everyone can pick a couple of the dates then we go from there. I say make it a Saturday game but that is just me.

Schedule

Weekend games look like this:

April

9th- Red Sox (Tough to get tixs for)

15th Angels

29th Sea

May

13th- KC

June

3rd NYY (Tough to get tixs)

24th Nationals (Possibly tough)

July

15th Texas (Out for me Wifes b-day & Elise Bday 10th)

29th White Sox

Aug

5th NYY (TOUGH)

19th Toronto

26th Tampa

Sep

9th NYY(TOUGH)

23 Minn

Edited by T_bone65