[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought it was the start of Red Dawn

DMD

I had a dream we had a nuclear war and everything was wiped out except for the people that were prepared.

WW wasn't.

DMD was.

DMD turned out to be our President and he had Sarge as his Secretary of Defense and Yo Mama as his Attorney General.

The new American Flag turned out to be a mostly solid color...white...with the exception of a large fire ant in the middle surrounded by a red circle...and a big X through it.

:D

I had a dream we had a nuclear war and everything was wiped out except for the people that were prepared.

WW wasn't.

DMD was.

DMD turned out to be our President and he had Sarge as his Secretary of Defense and Yo Mama as his Attorney General.

The new American Flag turned out to be a mostly solid color...white...with the exception of a large fire ant in the middle surrounded by a red circle...and a big X through it.

:D

1304539[/snapback]

You need to lay off the late-night Italian food! Those tomatoes will give you crazy-asz dreams!

No Fire Ants! :D

Little known fact:

In the scene where Swayze's crying like a schoolgirl looking at a photo of him and his brother, a hugh snot bubble emenates from his nose.  Classic.

1304466[/snapback]

Actually, that is one of the scenes I remember most vividly from the movie, which I haven't seen in at least 15 years. I rememeber being all like "Ewwww - snot just came out of his nose! That's like so totally gross!! Gag me with a spoon! :D "