[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whoa!

Big F'n Dave

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you implying that if the Huddle does not fire Sgt Ryan you will leave?

I call BLUFF.

1308821[/snapback]

It's a pretty stupid thing to do because I'm sure Sarge's IDP report is more important to the huddle than my $14 bucks, but I guess that's what I'm doing.

I don't want to leave the huddle as I have been a loyal member since the begining... but I just can't understand how Sarge can get away with his antics as a member of the huddle staff.

Steeler, I think you need to btfu. You really ought to put the mouse down, go outside and breathe a little fresh air.

1308834[/snapback]

I dont know what the u stands for

edit to add: im not trying to be a wise ass its bugging me

Edited by whomper

Its just a game , played by pampered millionaires almost all of which do not know any of us and who probably do not care ....wathcing football and rooting is fun but not at the expense of personal anger , attacks towards others and general hatred spread on a board like this

shame it got so heated last night but now we can look toards the pro bowl and maybe laugh a little :D

:D  Seriously......when someone makes a comment like that all it does it light them up.  Let the light shine and leave it alone.  By standing on your head over it you are only drawing negative attention to yourself.

Move past it.  Write a complaint to the admins if you like.  Feel free to report the post.  But isn;t that enough on a messageboard?  :D

1308397[/snapback]

Good Info Here!!!