[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So...

darin3

yeah i'm done with cali, my friend... the girlfriend really hates it here and i am starting to get annoyed with the sheer amount of people and the fact that i can't afford to live here, even on a very good salary...

fortunately, i should make a good living where ever i go (louisiana, texas) and should have enough expendable income to visit the homeland at least 4 times a year... :D

1314569[/snapback]

You should totally move to maryland. The crabs here are fantastic and fresh (bay crabs not booty crabs).

Plus you will be near Me, T_bone65 and Skins. We could start a 4 team league!!!!!

Where to darin?  Is that why you are visiting the Phoenix area?  You moving here  could be trouble... :D

Bassturd...

1314570[/snapback]

nah that's just for my current job... can't burn bridges and i like business trips... :D

Move  back to Chi!  Real mild winter this year and we gots great Pizza, Italian Beef samiches, great Polish, Czech, German, and the best hotdogs in the world!!!

Let me know if that is a consideration! :D

1314578[/snapback]

i would - and the girlfriend would totally be down - but the winters are just far too harsh.... believe me, i would love to move there... been there PLENTY to know how fun of a spot it would be to live...

You should totally move to maryland.  The crabs here are fantastic and fresh (bay crabs not booty crabs). 

Plus you will be near Me, T_bone65 and Skins.  We could start a 4 team league!!!!!

1314586[/snapback]

i went to the DC area a few months ago.... traffic sucks asz!!

edit: and i would put my size 12 up skins' asz... :D

Edited by darin3

My day is going better. Found a cool new pizza place. Fixing to make Crown & Coke #2. Have a little time to check in here. The low-talking pirate shirt Seinfeld is on.

Daughter still has an ear infection and has figured out she can play that for non-stop Calliou. Still, overall, a fine day.

I have a question.

My day is going better.  Found a cool new pizza place.  Fixing to make Crown & Coke #2.  Have a little time to check in here.  The low-talking pirate shirt Seinfeld is on.

Daughter still has an ear infection and has figured out she can play that for non-stop Calliou.  Still, overall, a fine day. 

I have a question.

1314600[/snapback]

good to hear, clubby...

pizza is good...

crown is good...

i will be starting on jack n' cokes in about an hour...

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is calliou?

what's your question, brother?

i have one... when are you coming to california??? you are the HUDDLER that would most "fit in" at THE HUDDLE (bar version)... although NSab is a close 2nd...

:D

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian is calliou?

1314601[/snapback]

A kid show on PBS Kids. Calliou is a 4 year old boy. He's a real whiny biitch, too. So at least I know he's a liberal.

what's your question, brother?

1314601[/snapback]

My grandmother's dog. Is he my granddog or my uncle?

i have one... when are you coming to california???

1314601[/snapback]

Not as soon as I'd like. Hopefully before my daughter is looking at Berkley.

BullAthenat robn...:D...darin...come on down Phoenix way!  The chicks don't wear much clothing...year 'round!! 

1314584[/snapback]

True but the average age is 75!!! :D:D

Oh.....wait....GILFS!!!!! :D

i would - and the girlfriend would totally be down - but the winters are just far too harsh.... believe me, i would love to move there... been there PLENTY to know how fun of a spot it would be to live...

Chit! I hire out all the hard stuff. Cuttin' grass, shoveling snow, and even bi-weekly cleaning people. Life is good in/near Chi! :D

BullAthenat robn...:D...darin...come on down Phoenix way!  The chicks don't wear much clothing...year 'round!! 

1314584[/snapback]

this is the truth. i went to the university of arizona in tucson. best time of year was the beginning of april, when it started to warm up to the 90s, and ... out came the short shorts!

this is the truth. i went to the university of arizona in tucson. best time of year was the beginning of april, when it started to warm up to the 90s, and ... out came the short shorts!

1314659[/snapback]

i'll have none of that... i went to the university of california at santa barbara... i know that there were honies up the I-10 at ASU... but the girls at UCSB were as hot... but we were literally right up on the beach... spring quarter = girls in bikini tops all over

A kid show on PBS Kids.  Calliou is a 4 year old boy.  He's a real whiny biitch, too.  So at least I know he's a liberal.

Yeah - kid's 4 years old and doesn't have any hair. :D

My grandmother's dog.  Is he my granddog or my uncle?

:D Glad to see you posting.

1314614[/snapback]

You should totally move to maryland.  The crabs here are fantastic and fresh (bay crabs not booty crabs). 

Plus you will be near Me, T_bone65 and Skins.  We could start a 4 team league!!!!!

1314586[/snapback]

You should move to Denver. We have free beer every weekend, and the sun smiles on you all year long.

Did I mention pot is legal, and a speaker in every streetlight plays "Workingman's Dead" at happy hour? Also, the women are hot, easy, and discreet. All of them.

You should move to Denver.  We have free beer every weekend, and the sun smiles on you all year long. 

Did I mention pot is legal, and a speaker in every streetlight plays "Workingman's Dead" at happy hour?  Also, the women are hot, easy, and discreet.  All of them.

1314717[/snapback]

Gave serious thought to moving there. Big bonus for the gf with living so close to awesome snowboarding. I have a gaggle of very good friends there. But honestly, the cost of living is approaching California levels all too fast. It's still on my radar, though.

You should move to Denver.  We have free beer every weekend, and the sun smiles on you all year long. 

Did I mention pot is legal, and a speaker in every streetlight plays "Workingman's Dead" at happy hour?  Also, the women are hot, easy, and discreet.  All of them.

1314717[/snapback]

problem is not any cheeper in denver than it is in cali now

stop the californication of the world

only good thing in arizona is flagstaff im still mad at myself fornot going ot school there

1314754[/snapback]

i have friends who went there. all they ever did was get drunk and smoke Josh Gordon. but maybe that's what you meant. :D

Not bad, thanks. Got my second acceptance for law school today...just Villanova, nothing earth-shattering, but it's only been a few weeks since I sent out my applications and I'm 2 for 2 now, so I'm hopeful. Sorry to hear you day hasn't been so pleasant.

So, bottom line:  Best Buy, in general, sucks... and perhaps they give me a gift card or something.

1313962[/snapback]

They really do. I used to love the place when they first opened...lots of good stuff, low prices. But their prices have been steadily rising the last couple of years and are nothing special now.

I also had a terrible experience with them when I bought my last desktop computer a few years ago. I ordered it online and chose the store pickup option. It was supposed to make the shopping experience easy...they put everything aside, you go to the counter and pick it up...nice and quick.

Only to start with I waited in line at the counter for over a half hour. There was only one person in front of me in line, but they were having some kind of problem and even though several people came to assist the worker at the counter during the ordeal, not one of them thought of helping me. Then once I finally was "assisted", they took about 15 minutes trying to round up most of my stuff, which was supposed to be waiting for me when I got there.

Then they realized they didn't have the monitor I bought, which was supposed to be in stock. After another 5 or 10 minutes, they realized that they screwed up and actually did have the monitor...they actually had plenty in stock right on a display in the store. Morans.

I could've went in, grabbed what I wanted off the shelf and been out of there in under 10 minutes, instead I was in there for almost an hour because I pre-ordered online. And then to top it off I had an issue with a rebate from them, but that's another story altogether and I've rambled enough.

Bottom line, I concur, Best Buy - especially their customer service - blows donkey nuts.

You should move to Denver...Also, the women are hot, easy, and discreet.  All of them.

1314717[/snapback]

Good info here. I spent a few months there in training at Lowry AFB many years ago, and there was lots of hot and easy women. :D

Edited by Skrappy1

Gave serious thought to moving there.  Big bonus for the gf with living so close to awesome snowboarding.  I have a gaggle of very good friends there.  But honestly, the cost of living is approaching California levels all too fast.  It's still on my radar, though.

1314722[/snapback]

problem is not any cheeper in denver  than it is in cali now

1314759[/snapback]

WHAT ???

I bought my house for 187K. It's not expensive. Even right in Denver, my buddy's 2 bd 2 bath ranch is only valued at 250K.

Cali can be 600K for a condo!