[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The big picture!

Newcleus

Just pondering some larger then life thoughts and thought i'd sign up and share.

I believe (metaphorically speaking, of course), that the world is but and egg!

and we that rest inside of this egg are made up of the contents known as the yoke. Now, while inside the egg we are evolving, maturing (like a young chickadee would) and at this time we are faced with the delima of having are shelled cracked by any traumatic event, and when this happens (and IT does happen to us all) we are met head on with a more serious question; Do we wonder outside our shell and live in that world of realism or do we crawl back in our shells and live the life of romantism. I personally, don't live in the egg any longer and have no regrets.

Just wanting to get some feedback on:

1. How many have cracked their shells

2. Did you go outside and stay

3. If yes, to the 2nd question, then would you like to go back inside

Just pondering some larger then life thoughts and thought i'd sign up and share.

and we that rest inside of this egg are made up of the contents known as the yoke. Now, while inside the egg we are evolving, maturing (like a young chickadee would) and at this time we are faced with the delima of having are shelled cracked by any traumatic event, and when this happens (and IT does happen to us all) we are met head on with a more serious question; Do we wonder outside our shell and live in that world of realism or do we crawl back in our shells and live the life of romantism. I personally, don't live in the egg any longer and have no regrets.

1314186[/snapback]

Unateve?

1314186[/snapback]

I think he wants me to sell stuff on the internet.

I believe (metaphorically speaking, of course) that the world is like a large turd. We (the peanuts) are swallowed down into the gullet of life, getting digested in the bowl of work life, family life and all that is in between. Then one day -splash!- we get wrapped in poop and thrown into a toilet that is married life!

I just wanna get some feedback:

1. Would you let a hot chick poop on your chest?

2. Do you like to scare dogs when they are taking a poop and it's half way out so when they make a run for it, it breaks off and they have to scoop their butts to get it all off?

3. If yes to the 2nd question, would you take picture of it and email them to everyone?

I believe (metaphorically speaking, of course) that the world is like a large turd.  We (the peanuts) are swallowed down into the gullet of life, getting digested in the bowl of work life, family life and all that is in between.  Then one day -splash!- we get wrapped in poop and thrown into a toilet that is married life!

2. Do you like to scare dogs when they are taking a poop and it's half way out so when they make a run for it, it breaks off and they have to scoop their butts to get it all off?

3. If yes to the 2nd question, would you  take picture of it and email them to everyone?

1314203[/snapback]

:D

You're definitely getting my vote for funniest huddler.

I believe (metaphorically speaking, of course) that the world is like a large turd.  We (the peanuts) are swallowed down into the gullet of life, getting digested in the bowl of work life, family life and all that is in between.  Then one day -splash!- we get wrapped in poop and thrown into a toilet that is married life!

3. If yes to the 2nd question, would you  take picture of it and email them to everyone?

1314203[/snapback]

There's no doubt with this response, you've had your shell cracked. Rather pessimistic outlook on life new friend. I don't see anyone answering your questions seriously, i mean who'd want a hot chick to poop on them? :D

Edited by Newcleus

There's no doubt with this response, you've had your shell cracked. Rather pesimistic outlook on life new friend.  I don't see anyone answering your questions seriously, i mean who'd want a hot chick to poop on them? :D

1314220[/snapback]

It would appear that you do not know the entity that is CLIAZ.

Welcome to the huddle and remember this, midget sex can be as hot as normal people's sex, the only difference is 69ing doesn't work.

It's obvious that your all in 4th grade, figured i could get some intelligent conversation in here, later!

1314233[/snapback]

(the really bad word) off bitch. :D

And 4th graders know the difference between your and you're, but cliaz doesn't. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

1314186[/snapback]

Someone just finished watching the Matrix trilogy! :D

I guess i'll give you an honest answer. I cracked my shell when i was about 12, i was rumagging through my moms draws looking for christmas gifts and ran across and enormous oblong rubber device that at the time seemed like more myth then reality. It's all been reality ever since.

It's obvious that your all in 4th grade, figured i could get some intelligent conversation in here, later!

1314233[/snapback]

Veteran Huddlers> :D <Nobbiecleus :D

Welcome to the Huddle Newcleus!

Sugeon General's Warning:

Thick skin required here!

1314203[/snapback]

:D Mein Gott cliaz...where do you come up with this stuff? I thought I was demented but I quiver in your presence! :D

:D

You're definitely getting my vote for funniest huddler.

1314208[/snapback]

Already got mine...and provided links! :D

And I might add, newcleus...if you are indeed serious, there are more than enough people here who can engage you in intelligent conversation. You will soon realize, as I did, that there are smarter people here than yourself. Welcome.

Edited by I Like Soup