[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The big picture!

Newcleus

I believe (metaphorically speaking, of course) that the world is like a large turd.  We (the peanuts) are swallowed down into the gullet of life, getting digested in the bowl of work life, family life and all that is in between.  Then one day -splash!- we get wrapped in poop and thrown into a toilet that is married life!

I just wanna get some feedback:

1. Would you let a hot chick poop on your chest?

2. Do you like to scare dogs when they are taking a poop and it's half way out so when they make a run for it, it breaks off and they have to scoop their butts to get it all off?

3. If yes to the 2nd question, would you  take picture of it and email them to everyone?

1314203[/snapback]

:D thanks Cliaz, i needed that today! :D

And I might add, newcleus...if you are indeed serious, there are more than enough people here who can engage you in intelligent conversation.  You will soon realize, as I did, that there are smarter people here than yourself.  Welcome.

1314346[/snapback]

If this is indeed true, i find it puzzling that no one has looked closer at my sigline.

I'm not claiming to be smarter than anyone here, but i would've caught that a bit quicker :D

If this is indeed true, i find it puzzling that no one has looked closer at my sigline.

I'm not claiming to be smarter than anyone here, but i would've caught that a bit quicker :D

1314597[/snapback]

I hate you...I'm taking you off my funniest huddler...:D

:D

I thought the chicken came before the egg  :D

And to answer your question, I like my eggs sunny side up with habenero sauce; and rye toast to soak it all up.

Shouldn't this be in the food & beverage forum?

1314605[/snapback]

:D