[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA FINAL

Gdawg

I think UCLA beats LSU because of their defense. I know LSU has a good defense too, but I like UCLA a little better. It will probably be a low scoring game, but not as low as the UCLA v. Memphis game last week.

After watching Florida handle Villanova last week I think they will take care of George Mason, unfortunately. GM has had a good run and I hate to see it end but I don't think they last past Saturday night, but hopefully I'm wrong on this game.

My guess is LSU and Florida.

1396495[/snapback]

Same here. I love what UCLA brings to the tabble but I think LSU will be a little TOO much for 'em.

Geroge Mason has had an unbelievable run, but I think it ends Saturday. GM will not shoot 50% from beyond the arc as they did against UCONN.

Am I the only one that likes UCLA?  Why no love for the Bruins?  I have only seen them play in the tournament but they really impressed me.

1397004[/snapback]

Actually I think the Bruins are a VERY good team, watched them play quite a few times this year. I just dont think they have quite enough to beat LSU.

I say Florida and LSU.

That being said I think the UCLA LSU matchup is almost too close to call. This should be a very interesting game just adding to a tournament full of excitement!

Edited by tbimm

I had UCLA in the championship game before this thing started, but I'm backing off that. I agree with the consensus and go with LSU and Florida.

I am no prognosticator, but I am immeasurably happy that the Gators advance to the Final.  I am something of a Gator fan.

1398696[/snapback]

I can't stand that Joakim (or whatever) Noah jagoff. The yelling, the scowl. Dude. You have big, frizzy hair in a ponytail. Shush.

Rooting for either UCLA or LSU now. Have ties to both.

Am I the only one that likes UCLA?  Why no love for the Bruins?  I have only seen them play in the tournament but they really impressed me.

1397004[/snapback]

Because a a lot of people are convinced that the PAC-10 is vastly overated and have no idea how good UCLA is defensively. I still wondered what might have happened to the Zags if they hadn't performed the chokes of all chokes in 90 seconds.

I can't stand that Joakim (or whatever) Noah jagoff.  The yelling, the scowl.  Dude.  You have big, frizzy hair in a ponytail.  Shush.

Rooting for either UCLA or LSU now.  Have ties to both.

1398716[/snapback]

Why is he a jagoff? Just cause he gets pumped up when he makes a play? His

team follows suit and gets pumped up also. Great player. Totally unselfish as

the whole Florida team is.

At any rate, I'm hoping Florida-UCLA is a great game not the ::D we

saw today.

If UCLA and Florida win, I will make some money. If Florida takes the championship, I will rake in even more!! :D

1397952[/snapback]

:D