[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Bears/Packers Thread....

Pope Flick

So, how do you feel about Favre playing for a team that contended for a playoff berth into week 17? :D

I think he's made more than expected from the parts given to him, in particular the lack of WR options, of course. He QBed my team to a SB win last week, so it would be churlish to criticize him now. I think he'll be back next year and IMO the Pack should at least break even, probably 9-7 as long as they add another WR to help out the excellent Driver (Jennings also looks good) and shore up the running game.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if jim belushi is reading this sorry for not being a real bear fan :D

But watching Favre play all those years how can anybody root against him if they are fans of football.

But what is even more impressive about this weeks game is that Rex "Iron Man" Grossman has stayed healthy all year long and will start his 16th game this week. :D

:D

The only bad thing about this win is that the late td pass cost me a tie with rr in our annual bet.

26 points Bears in the first one, and 19 in yesterday's POS! Do you prefer an AVI or a sig line? No diff to me. Let me know! :D

26 points Bears in the first one, and 19 in yesterday's POS! Do you prefer an AVI or a sig line? No diff to me. Let me know! :D

You won the bet, you make the call. :D