[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Bears/Packers Thread....

Pope Flick

It's never too early to talk smack about the Pack!

:D

Let's see how this plays out(smack talk in the future):

We're going steam roll you week 1, especially now that Griese easily beat out Glassman after his 4th injury.

Also, I can't wait for the sharp as ever looking Benson runs into and over the lastest Katzenmoyer clone from Ohio that you guys drafted at LB. I'll pop an extra beer when that happens.

And expect Urlacher to eat up Rodgers, Gado or no Gado.

Only 5 months to go!! :D:D

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going steam roll you week 1, especially now that Griese easily beat out Glassman after his 4th injury.

Also, I can't wait for the sharp as ever looking Benson runs into and over the lastest Katzenmoyer clone from Ohio that you guys drafted at LB. I'll pop an extra beer when that happens.

Only 5 months to go!! :D  :D

1409694[/snapback]

Haha, it's hard for me to bash OSU linebackers. That said though, whoever carries the rock will run all over that "thing" that resembles a defense.

Bears 17

Packers 7

It's early....but I love it.

Only 5 months to go!! :D  :D

1409694[/snapback]

Just like the anomaly that was your 2001 season, 2005 will be the outlier of the data points otherwise known as Chicago's sustained crappiness. You'll go back to sucking next year and we'll go back to carrying about our real rival, the Viqueens.

Just like the anomaly that was your 2001 season, 2005 will be the outlier of the data points otherwise known as Chicago's sustained crappiness.  You'll go back to sucking next year and we'll go back to carrying about our real rival, the Viqueens.

1409736[/snapback]

The 2001 season sir was full of breaks all over the place. The 2005 Chicago Bears had one of the top defenses in the league, one that should only improve. Secondary was a question but it will hopefully be addressed in the draft. I believe the Packers totally sucked last year, what makes you think they will even get to .500?

Wake up buddy, this is 2006. Packers are done for a while, with or without Favre.

Just like the anomaly that was your 2001 season, 2005 will be the outlier of the data points otherwise known as Chicago's sustained crappiness.  You'll go back to sucking next year and we'll go back to carrying about our real rival, the Viqueens.

1409736[/snapback]

If you think your 'real rival' is the Minnesota Vikings, I have one question for you: ever heard of Bart Starr, young'n?

Welcome to the 1973-1992 version of the Pack that I grew up knowing. It'll be a hard ride for you but you'll get calloused and cynical at how crappy your team has become so quickly. Chavez will begin seeing Forrest Gregg phantoms on the sideline before all is said and done this season.

2006 will be like 2002? With the 32nd toughest schedule in the league I don't think so.

Edited by Pope Flick

The 2001 season sir was full of breaks all over the place. The 2005 Chicago Bears had one of the top defenses in the league, one that should only improve. Secondary was a question but it will hopefully be addressed in the draft. I believe the Packers totally sucked last year, what makes you think they will even get to .500?

Wake up buddy, this is 2006. Packers are done for a while, with or without Favre.

1409744[/snapback]

To that I say

Randy Moss, is that you? darn GB fans, cover up your asses.

1409750[/snapback]

When you're this pretty the close just come right off!

And, Flick is right, it really never is too early to start talking crap. I feel better already. :D

If you think your 'real rival' is the Minnesota Vikings, I have one question for you: ever heard of Bart Starr, young'n?

Welcome to the 1973-1992 version of the Pack that I grew up knowing. It'll be a hard ride for you but you'll get calloused and cynical at how crappy your team has become so quickly. Chavez will begin seeing Forrest Gregg phantoms on the sideline before all is said and done this season.

2006 will be like 2002? With the 32nd toughest schedule in the league I don't think so.

1409747[/snapback]

And to that I say

Pad.

1409744[/snapback]

Ted Thompson's probably a covert spy sent to destroy the greatest franchise in NFL history by the Bears and Lions :D .

At least we and the Bears won the Super Bowl. After losing 4 times the Vikings can't even get to the game now.