[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Draft Trivia Question

spain

::D

Someone is a "newbie tool" because he knows more about football than you?  But his post-count isn't as padded as yours?  Wow.  You ARE impressive. 

Shut my pie-hole on this one by answering the question.  Do it in the next 3 minutes (You have had almost a whole day to look for the answer) and I will never post on this board again.  Show me how much you know.

edit:  Time is up.  Oprahing Tools.

1418486[/snapback]

:D:D

You know what? Larry Brown didn't lead the NFL in rushing 2 of his frist four years. He was first in 1970 and 2nd in 1972. Which means of course, your question coudln't be answered by anyone but yourself (which is how it went down) because you got it wrong in the first place.

You should take yourself up on your offer, simply on general principle since you botched it so badly.

That is a MikeTice n3bie tool move if ever there was one. :D

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.  Larry Brown only one the rushing title once, in 1970.  O.J. Simpson led the NFL in rushing in 1972.  Make sure you have the answer before you ask the question.  :D

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/misc/rsy.htm

Next question:

Which newbie tool thinks he is proving how smart he is by asking obscure questions that he finds on the internet ?

1418643[/snapback]

Wrong, everybody knows the real Larry Brown was MVP of Superbowl XXX. Can't seem to remember who the Boys beat that year, though...

...and he was drafted in the 12th round out of TCU.

:D  :D

You know what? Larry Brown didn't lead the NFL in rushing 2 of his frist four years. He was first in 1970 and 2nd in 1972. Which means of course, your question coudln't be answered by anyone but yourself (which is how it went down) because you got it wrong in the first place.

You should take yourself up on your offer, simply on general principle since you botched it so badly.

That is a MikeTice n3bie tool move if ever there was one.  :D

1418649[/snapback]

Beat you..... :D:D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...dpost&p=1418643

I do think that he should take himself up on his offer though.

Wrong, everybody knows the real Larry Brown was MVP of Superbowl XXX.  Can't seem to remember who the Boys beat that year, though...

1418653[/snapback]

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh...I know this one for sure.....Dan Pastorini....no wait they beat the Steelers

Wrong, everybody knows the real Larry Brown was MVP of Superbowl XXX.  Can't seem to remember who the Boys beat that year, though...

1418653[/snapback]

Other little known trivia:  Larry Brown also was the best receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers when Dallas beat them in the Super Bowl.

1418655[/snapback]

Sorry, but, after year's of advice, I have decided to stop living in the past. The only season that I recognize is the most recent one, maybe you guys should do the same......... :D

I'm gonna need some help here.  Did he also star as the 'Man in White Short Shorts' in Gary Graver's 1982 smash hit Trick or Treats?  :D

1418647[/snapback]

Someone's getting warmer !!!!!!!!

1418649[/snapback]

Brown began his career in 1969.

Other little known trivia:  Larry Brown also was the best receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers when Dallas beat them in the Super Bowl.

1418655[/snapback]

:D

Other Larry Brown trivia. He coaches the worse team in the NBA after begging to be let go from a championship caliber team.

1418649[/snapback]

jeez, what a newbie moran.

dumber than the real mike tice? :D

indeed. indeed.

Leroy "don't call me Jim Brown" Kelly

An eighth round draft pick of the Cleveland Browns out of Morgan State, Leroy Kelly began his NFL career as a kick returner. Then, in 1966, he was faced with the pressure of replacing the legendary Jim Brown in Cleveland’s backfield. He responded with three consecutive 1,000-yard seasons that included back-to-back rushing titles in 1967 and 1968. Kelly also led the NFL in rushing touchdowns each season during that three-year span.

By the time he retired following the 1973 season, Kelly had scored 90 touchdowns, and amassed 12,330 combined yards that included 7,274 yards rushing and another 2,281 yards on receptions. Kelly was voted to the Pro Bowl six times and was named All-NFL five times.

1418649[/snapback]

*Race For Newbie Tool Of The Year Award*

:D:D:D

Finish Line

Noobs

Mike Tice

Finish Line

We've Got A Leader !!!!

*Race For Newbie Tool Of The Year Award*

:D  :D  :D 

Finish Line

Noobs

Mike Tice

Finish Line

We've Got A Leader !!!!

1418711[/snapback]

Yup. I just passed your Dad, and I have the lead.

Wrong.  Larry Brown only one the rushing title once, in 1970.  O.J. Simpson led the NFL in rushing in 1972.  Make sure you have the answer before you ask the question.  :D

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/misc/rsy.htm

Next question:

Which newbie tool thinks he is proving how smart he is by asking obscure questions that he finds on the internet ?

1418643[/snapback]

Very bad taste. :D

1418723[/snapback]

I'm assuming he didn't know the deal with my Dad, unless he is an alias.

My nephew was just born 5 minutes ago, so, this tool isn't going to get me out of my good mood. I'm going to see the little guy in an hour and a half. :D

7.63 Pounds, 19 1/2 inches

They didn't decide a name yet

Edited by Menudo

My nephew was just born 5 minutes ago, so, this tool isn't going to get me out of my good mood.  I'm going to see the little guy in an hour and a half.  :D

1418744[/snapback]

i think your giving superMegan Fox a little too much credit ... it is in your sigline

My nephew was just born 5 minutes ago, so, this tool isn't going to get me out of my good mood.  I'm going to see the little guy in an hour and a half.  :D

1418744[/snapback]

Congrats!!