[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

already in Iran?

Avernus

Dude.  You're wrong on this one.  What you are doing is not called being a realist.

1425503[/snapback]

I dunno...Bush basically stole the last 2 elections on some mafia sh!t...

even in the 1st election they said Gore took florida and his pops was like....."nah....no he didn't".....

no reason, he's just like....nope...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cherni
I dunno...Bush basically stole the last 2 elections on some mafia sh!t...

even in the 1st election they said Gore took florida and his pops was like....."nah....no he didn't".....

no reason, he's just like....nope...

1425543[/snapback]

:D

in a democracy, we have the freedom to choose as well...he chooses not to vote.  and we all know that the majority of people dont have his view so our democracy is not in trouble. 

as for voting, i think the electoral process is outdated.  we need to do something to either include the popular vote or use it entirely.

1425533[/snapback]

I guess most of you have a much more positive view of our government. Not me, I'm a cynical bastage. If I had any faith that we have an honest government that is willing to what's best for the people, I would probably start voting. That is not the case however. Money and power is the number one priority in this country and that attitude started and remains at the top. That won't change anytime soon. In fact, my guess is that it will take a catastrophe to change that mentality. A lot of you sure do live in a world of ideals rather than truth.

I guess most of you have a much more positive view of our government.  Not me, I'm a cynical bastage.  If I had any faith that we have an honest government that is willing to what's best for the people, I would probably start voting.  That is not the case however.  Money and power is the number one priority in this country and that attitude started and remains at the top.  That won't change anytime soon.  In fact, my guess is that it will take a catastrophe to change that mentality.  A lot of you sure do live in a world of ideals rather than truth.

1425550[/snapback]

every politician is a crook and the higher you get in rank, the bigger the crook you are

imho

Edited by dmarc117

every politician is a crook and the higher you get in rank, the bigger the crook you are

imho

1425557[/snapback]

exactly how I feel...

this country isn't even a country...it (edit) is and was started on big business...this is America the clumsy giant...

fee fi fo fum

Edited by Avernus

as for voting, i think the electoral process is outdated.  we need to do something to either include the popular vote or use it entirely.

1425533[/snapback]

Why is the electoral college outdated? It seems to me that it still serves the same purpose today as it always has. :D

Hey Brent,

How much you wanna bet there was more than a few hundrerd people that shared your attitude, and political leanings, in Florida during the 2000 election?

1425572[/snapback]

Is your point that if they had voted rather than not, we wouldn't have Bush in office right now?

Hey Brent,

How much you wanna bet there was more than a few hundrerd people that shared your attitude, and political leanings, in Florida during the 2000 election?

1425572[/snapback]

about as many people that voted an likely already died or were handed a green card to vote for Bush...

me speak aa no english vote a umm...presidente Booosh

How different would things really be if Bush didn't get reelected? My guess, not much, except that we would have another President in the office to complain about. :D

It's not like everything that happens is Bush's fault, just that most major issues get blamed on him if it doesn't go correctly as planned. Either way, whoever is in office, it seems like one half of the country is not going to approve.

Why is the electoral college outdated?  It seems to me that it still serves the same purpose today as it always has.  :D

1425566[/snapback]

i just think with all the tech we have, we should be able to count every single vote....

depending on where you live and how you vote, sometimes your vote really doesnt matter if your views are against the majority in that area.

How different would things really be if Bush didn't get reelected? My guess, not much, except that we would have another President in the office to complain about.    :D

It's not like everything that happens is Bush's fault, just that most major issues get blamed on him if it doesn't go correctly as planned. Either way, whoever is in office, it seems like one half of the country is not going to approve.

1425591[/snapback]

you'll never know because it never happened...

and lol..I learned my lesson from dmarc...so I won't assume you are a republican....

but this is a tactic most republicans use....the would/could routine...

or..."if we weren't fighting them over there, we'd be fighting them here"...

I don't see a dollar store (slash) dunkin donuts revolt with ak57's going on....

all I get is...

how many thlee fore chocalate flosted?..you need coffee cream sugal milk orlange juices?...

and lol..I learned my lesson from dmarc...so I won't assume you are a republican....

but this is a tactic most republicans use....the would/could routine...

or..."if we weren't fighting them over there, we'd be fighting them here"...

I don't see a dollar store (slash) dunkin donuts revolt with ak57's going on....

all I get is...

how many thlee fore chocalate flosted?..you need coffee cream sugal milk orlange juices?...

1425716[/snapback]

all i know is those sob's dont pay any income tax!!!!

now thats bunk!

all i know is those sob's dont pay any income tax!!!!

now thats bunk!

1425721[/snapback]

they come over here and live easy...and then only hire their own people...

and we are worrying about a bunch of mexicans who are willing to clean stores for below minimum wage?

We'll never know because it never happened...

I see where you are coming from, but trying to argue that a democrate in the office would do any better is just as much of an assumption. I'm not saying Bush has done everything right, mainly because he hasn't. Obviously.

It's easy to point blame on someone, but the real task is finding a realistic and probable solution. One of which seems to be very difficult to come by.

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush sharply defended Donald Rumsfeld on Tuesday, saying the embattled Pentagon chief is doing a "fine job" despite calls for his resignation from six retired military generals.

Bush already had interrupted his Easter vacation at Camp David, Maryland, on Friday to release a public statement of support for the defense secretary."

Oh no. He interrupted Easter? :D

He didn't cut short any vacation time in august so Rummy is much more important than Katrina survivors.

i just think with all the tech we have, we should be able to count every single vote....

depending on where you live and how you vote, sometimes your vote really doesnt matter if your views are against the majority in that area.

1425593[/snapback]

Well, sure but to some extent we've always been able to count every single vote. The electoral college still performs the same service whether or not technology allows us to accurately count every vote. Technology won't ever make the EC outdated IMO, only a change in political philosophy would.

We'll never know because it never happened...

I see where you are coming from, but trying to argue that a democrate in the office would do any better is just as much of an assumption. I'm not saying Bush has done everything right, mainly because he hasn't. Obviously.

It's easy to point blame on someone, but the real task is finding a realistic and probable solution. One of which seems to be very difficult to come by.

1425737[/snapback]

I hate both parties...

it's like choosing between poopie and doodoo