[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

already in Iran?

Avernus

Where is the new Chalabi telling the necons what they want to hear and sending other people's kids to die in Iran?

These guys(the neo cons) are a joke. I doubt if they ever fought anytime in their lives. On the school yard they probably paid bullies to do the fighting for them. Just like Bush paying Rove to slime McCain, Kerry and Joe Wilson.

1424581[/snapback]

atleast 'neocons' put up a fight unlike the libby cowards!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn them into an ally.

Read this.

1424720[/snapback]

Very interesting article. Unfortunately...

a. It presumes that George Bush has a brain bigger than a tapeworm

b. It presumes that Bush can overcome the neocon influence when he is in fact a glove puppet.

Neither of these presumptions is correct.

Very interesting article.  Unfortunately...

a.  It presumes that George Bush has a brain bigger than a tapeworm

b.  It presumes that Bush can overcome the neocon influence when he is in fact a glove puppet.

Neither of these presumptions is correct.

1424869[/snapback]

I think he likes the idea of being worn as a glove... :D

Isn't it amazing that your view is considered dumb? A frequent comment from the tolerant? libs. Keep up the fight.

1423869[/snapback]

:D u are dum

I think my work is done here.  :D

1423956[/snapback]

:D:D

Yea that was my point. Bush has done what he believes is the right thing. Not the popular choice, but what he thought was necessary. Unlike your lib favorites, who consult the polls before acting. For the record, any lib that calls GW embarassing must have been born after 2000. You could not have had a more embarrassing administration before this one.

1423975[/snapback]

picked right out of rush's mouth ::D

:D Coward in chief? I don't get that...bumbling idiot sure I see that...but coward? What has Bush done that was cowardly? I think he has shown a remarkable stance...you fly planes in our buildings...we'll kick someone else's ant pile.

1424373[/snapback]

fixed.

Unfortunately, we are so busy chasing the ghosts of WMDS in Iraq and building Iraqis schools that would be an improvement for the NOISD, that short of a war we probably can't afford to fight right now, all we can probably do is stall the inevitable in Iran. 

Iran, IMHO, is more dangerous to our national security than Iraq could have ever dreamed of being.  Saddam was just a bad guy.  Them Persians are not only bad but crazy.  And almost nuclear. 

And it all works out well for them.  When you study the links between Iran and all of the bad things happening in Iraq still to this day, one cannot help but feel they played us.  We get rid of their enemy, get a couple of thousand of our little satans killed in battle, polarize the *** world, and keep our military so busy there's not much we can do to stop them at a critical time in their nuclear program.

1424345[/snapback]

:D:D i miss club

:D Coward in chief? I don't get that...bumbling idiot sure I see that...but coward? What has Bush done that was cowardly? I think he has shown a remarkable stance...you fly planes in our buildings...we'll kick yer ant pile.

1424373[/snapback]

well he skipped the draft and never finished his tour in alabama... he is a feline

Iran says it will ‘cut off the hands’ of aggressors

Ahmadinejad's tough words come after uranium enrichment announced

Morteza Nikoubazl / Reuters

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speaks during the Army Day military parade in Tehran, on Tuesday, during which he said that any aggressor would regret attacking the Islamic Republic.

Updated: 7:06 a.m. ET April 18, 2006

TEHRAN - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said during an armed forces parade on Tuesday that any aggressor would regret attacking the Islamic Republic, which is embroiled in a nuclear dispute with the West.

The president declared Iran a nuclear power last week after he said it had successfully enriched uranium to the level used in power stations. Iran insists its program is civilian despite accusations by the West that it wants atomic bombs.

The United States has said it wants a diplomatic solution to the standoff but has not ruled out military action.

“Today, Iran’s army is one of the most powerful armies in the world and it will powerfully defend the country’s political borders and the nation,” Ahmadinejad said in a brief speech before troops and missiles took part in an annual parade.

“It will cut off the hands of any aggressors and will make any aggressor regret it,” he said.

Ahmadinejad took the salute of thousands of army, navy and air force troops. Battle tanks were towed past on trucks, while helicopters and Russian-built warplanes flew in formation overhead. Parachutists sailed down from the sky.

Torpedoes and small submarines were also towed before the president, as were Nazeat 10 and Zelzal 1 missiles.

The U.S.-based Nuclear Threat Initiative security Web site says the solid-fuelled rocket Nazeat 10 missile has a range of 90 miles. It said the Zelzal 1 was also a solid-fuelled rocket with a range of 80 miles.

Defending the nation

Iran did not show off its longest range missile, the Shahab-3, which it says can hit targets 1,250 miles away, putting Israel or U.S. bases in the Persian Gulf in range.

Iran staged war games in the Gulf this month and tested what it said was a radar-evading missile, a high-speed sonar-evading torpedo and other equipment it said the country had developed.

Analysts say much of Iran’s military equipment is outdated but that its forces could still disrupt oil shipping routes in the Gulf, which they said was the message behind the man oeuvres.

Tuesday’s parade was held opposite the tomb of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Republic. Nearby are tens of thousands of graves of those who died in the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq war.

“We felt mercy for our enemies during the war with Iraq ... but if we stand against America, none of our people will feel the same (about American troops),” Abdolrahim Moussavi, head of the joint chiefs of staff, said ahead of the parade.

“Our nation will defend itself with all it has got,” he told state television on Monday night.

Members of the volunteer Basij militia, who see themselves as the guardians of revolutionary values, also marched by, wearing head bands with the words “Muhammad, God’s Prophet.”

We shall crush them like we did the Iraqis.  I mean, we'll bring freedom and Democracy to them.

1424995[/snapback]

nevermind the fact the 1st sentence was crossed out....I like where you're going with the 2nd one...

Bush would be proud..

Our forefathers died on this soil fighting for freedom, freezing in the snow with no boots at Valley Forge and Morristown, dying of heat exhaustion in battle, etc. so we had the right to vote as citizens.  That, my friend, is what makes it worth it to vote.  You can get off your lazy ass, jump in your minivan, and go out, even when it is raining, to stand in line and cast your vote. 

And I find your statements about what needs to be done to make this a better place and hold our politicians to a higher standard somewhat hypocritical when you don't even want to take the time out of your day once every two years to vote.  Voting is just the beginning of involvement.

1424317[/snapback]

I applaud your attempt. If I had a nickel for everytime I've heard this rant.

Your vote, my vote, anyones vote doesn't mean shyt. Do you really think you or I or anyone is making a difference by voting? I'm a realist. Voting does not make a difference. I served my country, what have you done?

Good for you.  Is the name calling necessary?

1425483[/snapback]

I think so when you pull a mightier than thou attitude about serving our country. You don't see me, Club, Sky, or any of the others throwing that out there.

I think so when you pull a mightier than thou attitude about serving our country.  You don't see me, Club, Sky, or any of the others throwing that out there.

1425486[/snapback]

I pulled no attitude. I simply told you that I served our country. When you have another adult preach to you about how you should vote, it's necessary to let them know you've done your part.

I applaud your attempt.  If I had a nickel for everytime I've heard this rant.

Your vote, my vote, anyones vote doesn't mean shyt.  Do you really think you or I or anyone is making a difference by voting?  I'm a realist.  Voting does not make a difference.  I served my country, what have you done?

1425460[/snapback]

Dude. You're wrong on this one. What you are doing is not called being a realist.

I applaud your attempt.  If I had a nickel for everytime I've heard this rant.

Your vote, my vote, anyones vote doesn't mean shyt.  Do you really think you or I or anyone is making a difference by voting?  I'm a realist.  Voting does not make a difference.  I served my country, what have you done?

1425460[/snapback]

That's nonsense.

That's like saying that giving $5 to the Red Cross doesn't mean anything. If everyone took that attitude, there wouldn't be a Red Cross.

You're in a democracy. You vote. It's essential to our form of government. That's realistic.

That's nonsense.

That's like saying that giving $5 to the Red Cross doesn't mean anything.  If everyone took that attitude, there wouldn't be a Red Cross.

You're in a democracy.  You vote.  It's essential to our form of government.  That's realistic.

1425525[/snapback]

in a democracy, we have the freedom to choose as well...he chooses not to vote. and we all know that the majority of people dont have his view so our democracy is not in trouble.

as for voting, i think the electoral process is outdated. we need to do something to either include the popular vote or use it entirely.

Edited by dmarc117