[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

already in Iran?

Avernus

Volunteer. Go over to Iran and guide the bomb down like Slim Pickens in Dr. Strangelove.

God you have squandered our credibility around the world. Good luck ever getting anything done. Even Bush's poodle knows he's insane.

1424236[/snapback]

or maybe we can be the un's lapdog like all you libbies want......

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im just a pr1ck that likes to rile people up sometimes....

and its tax day, so im already in a crappy mood!

1424272[/snapback]

I figured as much

I thought you were cranky because you were a republican who had to stick up for Bush all of the time...

they really have a full plate on their hands..

I don't even vote.  Never have, probably never will.  But I don't understand why anyone can defend this moran we call a president.  What I also don't understand about politics is how anyone can stay loyal to a certain party.  I don't know about most of you, but I search for truth in everything.  We as humans all need to do this and then make decissions based on that truth.  Saying you're either democrat or republican is being loyal to a party and is not necessarily searching for truth.

If we want to make the world a better place and more specifically this country a better place, then we need to focus on truth and what is right.  We need to hold our politicians to a higher standard and defending crooked politicians who happen to be of the party you prefer doesn't help.  Everyone needs to grow a pair and call out those that need to be called out whether you like them or not.  We cannot grow if everyone is only busy defending their "team".

1423990[/snapback]

I will vote when there is someone worth voting for.  I'll let you and the rest of the masses feel important by thinking that you're making a difference :D

1423997[/snapback]

Our forefathers died on this soil fighting for freedom, freezing in the snow with no boots at Valley Forge and Morristown, dying of heat exhaustion in battle, etc. so we had the right to vote as citizens. That, my friend, is what makes it worth it to vote. You can get off your lazy ass, jump in your minivan, and go out, even when it is raining, to stand in line and cast your vote.

And I find your statements about what needs to be done to make this a better place and hold our politicians to a higher standard somewhat hypocritical when you don't even want to take the time out of your day once every two years to vote. Voting is just the beginning of involvement.

:myinitialresponsewheneversomeonefeelsitisntimportanttovote:

:getsoffsoapbox:

On to Iran, I'd kind of like to see Bush let the UN handle this one. The UN won't get anything done and will eventually collapse under its own grotesque, inflated, bureaucratic, largess that it will never be seen as an effective tool for negotiation, etc. again.

I would be extremely surprised if we don't have some teams in Iran.

I'd bet the farm on it.

1423059[/snapback]

We had better be in Iran conducting some type of covert intelligence or at least attempting it. Not to do so would move the Coward-in-Chief from the bumbling idiot category to the grossly negligent category.

Unfortunately, we are so busy chasing the ghosts of WMDS in Iraq and building Iraqis schools that would be an improvement for the NOISD, that short of a war we probably can't afford to fight right now, all we can probably do is stall the inevitable in Iran.

Iran, IMHO, is more dangerous to our national security than Iraq could have ever dreamed of being. Saddam was just a bad guy. Them Persians are not only bad but crazy. And almost nuclear.

And it all works out well for them. When you study the links between Iran and all of the bad things happening in Iraq still to this day, one cannot help but feel they played us. We get rid of their enemy, get a couple of thousand of our little satans killed in battle, polarize the *** world, and keep our military so busy there's not much we can do to stop them at a critical time in their nuclear program.

and keep our military so busy there's not much we can do to stop them at a critical time in their nuclear program.

1424345[/snapback]

Oh believe me, Club, we have plenty of firepower to take out a nuke facility. One or two air sorties would do it. And our airarms are not being taxed at all.

Edited by I Like Soup

Not to do so would move the Coward-in-Chief from the bumbling idiot category to the grossly negligent category. 

1424345[/snapback]

:D Coward in chief? I don't get that...bumbling idiot sure I see that...but coward? What has Bush done that was cowardly? I think he has shown a remarkable stance...you fly planes in our buildings...we'll kick yer ant pile.

I think he has shown a remarkable stance...you fly planes in our buildings...we'll  increase terrorism in the middle east through supreme incompetence and lack of foresight while not catching the mastermind terrorist responsible. 

1424373[/snapback]

fixed.

I don't get that...bumbling idiot sure I see that...but coward?

1424373[/snapback]

My grandfather was not the director of the CIA so my father got to spend Vietnam doing things like being shot, not getting drunk, snorting coke and hunting Charlie down in Alabama. I've got one uncle who has never really came back. Of course neither of my grandfathers were the director of the CIA at the time. And of course the military can tell you where my father and uncles were the whole time. And they weren't even important people.

Then he failed to stop his minions from dragging the name of John Kerry through the mud. He could have put a stop to that garbage. Remember that when Kerry was first a guy who was shooting women and children in the backs, to exaggerating his combat record, to not really being "that hurt anyways".

Cowardice defined.

Then why haven't we?

1424370[/snapback]

We don't want to totally alienate the USfrom the world if we take unsanctioned military action against Iran. It won't hurt us to wait this one out a little bit. It isn't like Iran can make weapons grade plutonium yet. Let us make the UN look like the Megan Foxes they are and not get anything accomplished.

We don't want to totally alienate the USfrom the world if we take unsanctioned military action against Iran.  It won't hurt us to wait this one out a little bit.  It isn't like Iran can make weapons grade plutonium yet.  Let us make the UN look like the Megan Foxes they are and not get anything accomplished.

1424399[/snapback]

I know you aren't necessarily defending this administration but doesn't that approach represnt the biggest flip-flop ever?

Is a foreign policy that cannot be applied consistently is a failure?

You can get off your lazy ass, jump in your minivan, and go out, even when it is raining, to stand in line and cast your vote. 

And I find your statements about what needs to be done to make this a better place and hold our politicians to a higher standard somewhat hypocritical when you don't even want to take the time out of your day once every two years to vote.  Voting is just the beginning of involvement.

1424317[/snapback]

I totally agree.

We don't want to totally alienate the USfrom the world if we take unsanctioned military action against Iran.  It won't hurt us to wait this one out a little bit.  It isn't like Iran can make weapons grade plutonium yet.  Let us make the UN look like the Megan Foxes they are and not get anything accomplished.

1424399[/snapback]

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian????

Are you shucksting me? Where was this in the lead up to Iraq when it was actually MORE true? :D

Iran is ACTUALLY making nukes, and is threatening us, and is a danger. Now is the time for patience and prudence and not pissing off the world??? :D

This is such retarded bizarro crap that it just gave me cancer.

My grandfather was not the director of the CIA so my father got to spend Vietnam doing things like being shot, not getting drunk, snorting coke and hunting Charlie down in Alabama.  I've got one uncle who has never really came back.  Of course neither of my grandfathers were the director of the CIA at the time.  And of course the military can tell you where my father and uncles were the whole time.  And they weren't even important people.

Then he failed to stop his minions from dragging the name of John Kerry through the mud.  He could have put a stop to that garbage.  Remember that when Kerry was first a guy who was shooting women and children in the backs, to exaggerating his combat record, to not really being "that hurt anyways". 

Cowardice defined.

1424388[/snapback]

Exactly. Bush reminds me of that presidential candidate in Stephen King's Dead Zone - all populist bonhomie on the surface and a rotting maggot under it.

We had better be in Iran conducting some type of covert intelligence or at least attempting it.  Not to do so would move the Coward-in-Chief from the bumbling idiot category to the grossly negligent category. 

It's being done. It was done before Iraq, and it is done everywhere we even think about sending troops. We had teams in Baghdad before the war even started. :D

I know you aren't necessarily defending this administration but doesn't that approach represnt the biggest flip-flop ever?

Is a foreign policy that cannot be applied consistently is a failure?

1424417[/snapback]

So, I guess maybe Bush learned his lesson...the hard way? :D Be thankful for that.

I totally agree.

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian????

Are you shucksting me?  Where was this in the lead up to Iraq when it was actually MORE true?  :D

Iran is ACTUALLY making nukes, and is threatening us, and is a danger.  Now is the time for patience and prudence and not pissing off the world???  :D

This is such retarded bizarro crap that it just gave me cancer.

1424428[/snapback]

Iran is actually making nukes? I don't think so. You've obviously been taking classes from the pre-Iraq intelligence folks and spinning a yarn there mister! Skins would be proud! :D

Oh...and sorry about the cancer. Allah willing, you will come through it with flying colors...just drink soup and ye shall be cured!

My grandfather was not the director of the CIA so my father got to spend Vietnam doing things like being shot, not getting drunk, snorting coke and hunting Charlie down in Alabama.  I've got one uncle who has never really came back.  Of course neither of my grandfathers were the director of the CIA at the time.  And of course the military can tell you where my father and uncles were the whole time.  And they weren't even important people.

Then he failed to stop his minions from dragging the name of John Kerry through the mud.  He could have put a stop to that garbage.  Remember that when Kerry was first a guy who was shooting women and children in the backs, to exaggerating his combat record, to not really being "that hurt anyways". 

Cowardice defined.

1424388[/snapback]

hard to argue with this definition.

I don't even vote.  Never have, probably never will. 

1423990[/snapback]

Dude... a half a step forward... a quarter step even, is better then staying in neutral or taking a step backward. If you are waiting for the perfect candidate, it'll never happen - but if you can go in the direction that you desire in baby steps or even cast a vote to keep us from going in a direction furthest from your views, that has to be better than throwing your arms up in defeat.

It may be akin to baling out a sinking ship with dixie cups, but its something.

Where is the new Chalabi telling the necons what they want to hear and sending other people's kids to die in Iran?

These guys(the neo cons) are a joke. I doubt if they ever fought anytime in their lives. On the school yard they probably paid bullies to do the fighting for them. Just like Bush paying Rove to slime McCain, Kerry and Joe Wilson.