[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give us your jokes... Whatever you got

irish

Joe was teeing off from the back tees. On his downswing, he suddenly realized that his wife, Mary, was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his down swing he nailed the ball, hit Mary directly in the right temple, killing her instantly.

A few days later Joe received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy.

"Joe, your wife seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head.

You said you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir," Joe replied, "that's correct."

"Well, Joe, I also found a large bruise on Mary's right hip. Do you know anything about that?"

"Yes sir," Joe said, "That would have been my mulligan."

Joe was teeing off from the back tees. On his downswing, he suddenly  realized that his wife, Mary, was about to tee off from the red tees,  directly in his path. Unable to stop his down swing he nailed the ball,  hit Mary directly in the right temple, killing her instantly.

A few days later Joe received a call from the coroner concerning her  autopsy.

"Joe, your wife seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head.

You said you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple. Is that  correct?"

"Yes sir," Joe replied, "that's correct."

"Well, Joe, I also found a large bruise on Mary's right hip. Do you know  anything about that?"

"Yes sir," Joe said, "That would have been my mulligan."

1434419[/snapback]

How could he "suddenly realize" that she was there if he took a mulligan on the first shot? :D

How could he "suddenly realize" that she was there if he took a mulligan on the first shot? :D

1434428[/snapback]

On his first shot he hit her in the head and killed her. So instead of tending to her as if should've, his golf game meant too much, he left her there and took a second shot, the mulligan, and hahahaha hit her again in the hip. I'm gathering that was the joke. The joke is now funnier because it needed explaining. :D:D

Sort of a kick a dog while they're down idea, I'm assuming?

Edited by irish

On his first shot he hit her in the head and killed her.  So instead of tending to her as if should've, his golf game meant too much, he left her there and took a second shot, the mulligan, and hahahaha hit her again in the hip.  I'm gathering that was the joke.  The joke is now funnier because it needed explaining.  :D  :D

Sort of a kick a dog while they're down idea, I'm assuming?

1434842[/snapback]

No, no, I think you've got it wrong.

His first shot hit her in the hip, and only wounded her. Hence the need for the mulligan - He needed to finish the job... :D

Ok, guess I'm a slow then...  :D

1435028[/snapback]

Plus it's my joke!!!! :D I have control over it.........if nothing else in my life! :D:D:D

Edit for:

Where you at in Chi?? We gots that get together w/ Darin Weds.

Edited by rocknrobn26

Where you at in Chi??  We gots that get together w/ Darin Weds.

1435038[/snapback]

I saw that. And I'm really close to you guys too - I live in Des Plaines and work in Hoffman Estates and had thought about trying to join you guys for a beer.

Unfortunately, I'm working 9am - 9pm all week this week and won't be able to do anything until after that. Looks like you guys have set plans for around 5:30ish, so I don't think I would be able to attend. How late are you guys planning on staying out Wednesday?

It sure would be fun to meet some of you guys sometime though - especially you ex-Cicero folks! :D

And so as not to hijack irish's thread, here's a joke, and a political one at that!

George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.

The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course, then, I could throw 100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant azzes back there. Hell, I could throw the three of them out the window and make 6 billion people unbelievably happy."

:D

And so as not to hijack irish's thread, here's a joke, and a political one at that!

George Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are flying on Air Force One.

The President looks at the Vice President, chuckles, and says, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make somebody very happy."

The Vice President shrugs and says, "Well, I could throw 10 $100 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."

Not to be outdone, the Secretary of Defense says, "Of course, then, I could throw 100 $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, "Such arrogant azzes back there. Hell, I could throw the three of them out the window and make 6 billion people unbelievably happy."

:D

1435162[/snapback]

:D:D

Super Bowl Seat

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sits

down, a man comes down and asked the man if anyone is sitting in the seat

next to him.

"No", he said, "the seat is empty".

"This is incredible", said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl , the biggest sport event in the world, and not use it ?"

Somberly, the man says, "Well... the seat actually belongs to me. I was supposed to come here with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we have not been together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head, "No. They're all at her funeral."

FBI Job Opening

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the

background checks, interviews and testing were done,

there were 3 finalists: two men, and a woman.

For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men

to a large metal door and handed him a gun "We must

know that you will follow your instructions no matter

what the circumstances. Inside the room you will find

your wife sitting in a chair. . Kill Her!!"

The man said, "You can't be serious. I could never

shoot my wife." The agent said, "Then you're not the

right man for this job. Take your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions. He

took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for

about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his

eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent

said, "You don't have what it takes. Take your wife

and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the

same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the

gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one

after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging

on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet.

The door opened slowly and there stood the woman,

wiping the sweat from her brow. "This gun is loaded

with blanks" she said. "I had to beat him to death

with the chair."

MORAL: Women are evil. Don't mess with them