[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Little Rock isn't too bad

gilthorp

The Tiny Pebble is a bit better than I thought it would be. I'll have to say that I've been to two places that have Fat Tire on tap, which in my opinion, is :D

Besides that, I've seen a good mix of food so far, and decent looking wimmins.

I've been to two places that are pretty decent...Bosco's, with a selection of their own brewed beer, and my favorite is the Porter.

Right below this place is a bar called Underground Pub, and you've always got to like a place that has real dart boards and chalk scoring...very nice.

I'm sure most of you don't care, and if you don't... :D

Dont get out much do you Gil?

I've seen this things called automobiles down here, too. Did you know places brew their own beer now? If this is the only city that does that, I may have to move here. You'll come visit, won't you?

Hit the Flying Saucer if you get a chance. It's downtown near the Rivermarket with all the other bars and restaurants. They have over 100 beers on tap and many more in bottles.

Word.....and the girls serve you beer in short skirts and bobby socks. The catfish place further down the street is good.

I made the drive from Dallas to Memphis (and back) a couple of times - going through Little Rock each time - and thought it looked like a cool little city; wished I would have stopped to check it out. There was plenty of construction going on... so I guess it's a growing city of sorts.

Edited by darin3

Flying Saucer....what is it you guys do? Meh.

Drink beer and look at catholic school girls...:D

I will say that the place has been very entertaining on some nights and other trips the girls looked like a product of southern incest practices.

I'm no big fan of the Rock myself Gil, but they have the best selection of beer at the Saucer. I didn't figure there would be a lot of trim to check out on a Wednesday night, but on the weekends and when the Hogs play down there, the southern beauties are out in full force.

We have 1 here in Nashville. When we go to Predators games, we sometimes stop in there for a few beers. its ok, but nothing special. but I am not a beer snob either...