[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone recommend me a book

AtomicCEO

I'm currently reading Eragon by Christopher Paolini, which is pretty good. Tremendously good when you consider it was written by a boy who was only 16 at the time.

I read that not too long ago, based on a recommendation I got here in a thread about Harry Potter.

I liked Eragon, the second book (Eldest) is OK but drags a little. Still, I am looking forward to the third and final installment.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that not too long ago, based on a recommendation I got here in a thread about Harry Potter.

I liked Eragon, the second book (Eldest) is OK but drags a little. Still, I am looking forward to the third and final installment.

Eragon the movie will be in theaters this Dec.

These all have good characters and are enjoyable reads.

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett - Funny book about the battle between good and evil as armageddon looms.

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman - Not really fantasy but about an underground London which exists alongside modern London.

Consent to Kill by Vince Flynn - The top US secret assassin is trying to find out who is trying to kill him.

Treason by Ann Coulter - Ann Coulter's take on controversial incidents incidents in US history

These all have good characters and are enjoyable reads.

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett - Funny book about the battle between good and evil as armageddon looms.

Fun book. Of course, I'd read the backs of cereal boxes if Pratchett wrote them. He's absolutely one of my favorite all-time authors. Any of his Discworld books are worth picking up. Short, funny, great reading.