[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am Clark Griswold

spain

Well, if you had been driving the Yugo GT instead of the minivan, you may have had a chance! And don't worry, if she is driving a new Porsche, you know she is married and her husband gave it to her...:D

Or she is single and her married boyfriend bought it for her.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spain, maybe if you make sure to be at the same spot at the same time every day in the future, you might see her there again. Or hang out at the local Porsche dealer - they always need repair. Good luck with your new obsession...

Or she is single and her married boyfriend bought it for her.

Or she is married and her married BF bought if for her. :D

Twoobs!

This is getting very messy very quick.

I don't buy if for a second. there's no "runway quality models" in your neck of the woods.

Dude, you are from Cleveland. You might want to try to stay under the radar... :D

Not so. They are an extremely versatile mode of transport, far more so than an SUV and with better gas mileage. :D

I don't own a SUV :D I own a Red 2003 Mustang GT and a White 2006 Extended Cab 4X4 Chevrolet Truck. That's how I roll, you know like a REAL man :D

Then so does, 5'5" and 280 lbs. Nice.

Chub chaser

:D

Let me clarify...teets on a stick...thank you very much.

I don't own a SUV :D I own a Red 2003 Mustang GT and a White 2006 Extended Cab 4X4 Chevrolet Truck. That's how I roll, you know like a REAL man :D

You own a Ford and a Chevy? Is that allowed? :D

You own a Ford and a Chevy? Is that allowed? :D

Well my Grandfather and two uncles all had Chevy dealerships and I love Chevy's. I absolutely hate Ford, but my wifes grandfather worked for Ford and we got a sweet deal on the Mustang, that's the only reason I agreed to it. I am getting rid of it this time next year and getting another Chevy truck, not a minivan :D

Well my Grandfather and two uncles all had Chevy dealerships and I love Chevy's. I absolutely hate Ford, but my wifes grandfather worked for Ford and we got a sweet deal on the Mustang, that's the only reason I agreed to it. I am getting rid of it this time next year and getting another Chevy truck, not a minivan :D

I love my F-150....