[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Official Mock #3

DMD

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep... you got Ryan Moats! :D

yeah...that was the one I wanted instead of the Ravens....I was glad he slipped...

and I wanted Perry as well....he slipped much harder than I anticipated, but I let him slip too far apparently...

Big John, please jut assume that Randall is AWOL unless he posts otherwise.. I am leaving for the day in 1 1/2 hours..

Someone should pick for him unless we're going to wait until tomorrow to finish this thing.

Sorry if I held you guys up earlier. I've been online every day, all day since this thing started, but with all the delays, I finally wound up missing some time. I appreciate DMD or BJ making the picks for me. I've set presets for the last two picks and will be keeping an eye on them in case they don't hold up.

I'm done. All and All I think my team sucks. lessons learned. DMD - go easy on me.

I could have done alot better with my timing of certain picks.....certainly with CTaylor and the likes of Rivers just off the top...

I could have had Gates and then CTaylor in the 2nd and 3rd...but I'm satisified with my 2 TE's that would fill in nicely when 2 of my RB's are on a bye in week 4 :D....I wouldn't make this mistake in my local...but it allows me to see what I could have done...

I am happy overall with my draft.. Big John, thanks for finishing the last two rounds for me. During the day I am golden, but we just had our second kid a few weeks back so drafting in the evening is sporadic at best.

The thing about these mock drafts over the past few years has been unless you have 2 stud RBs, you rarely broke into the 'A' category. At the 9 spot, I took S.Jax who I think is going to be a stud this year and then I got Steve Smith on the way back.

In a PPR scoring system, I did the best I could the next few rounds nabbing Dunn, Gonzo and then Walker.

Ahman Green was a stretch and then I waited too long on Gado. I am happy with Delhomme and Big Ben as my QBs and I have Pitts D.

have upside in Perry (another PPR friendly RB), Stallworth, Lloyd, Houston and Rogers.

Kasay and Franks were Big John's picks, but that probably would have been close to what I wwould have done anyway.

Solid all in all, expecting a B to B- due to lack of RB studliness.

Edited by Scourge

I'm done. All and All I think my team sucks. lessons learned. DMD - go easy on me.

+1. Definitely not a good draft on my part. The lowest grade I have seen in a mock has been a C. We both may break new ground there this year.