[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Official Mock #3

DMD

Alright Avernus... me and you bud... we're gonna start a run on Kickers! Yeeeeeee F'n Haaaaaaaa!!!!

makes me wish we had points for punters and coffin kicks..

I would one up you by agreeing to the run on kickers and then take a punter instead just to shock the masses and my fanbase...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not happy with the draft at all but thank g*d it's a mock draft. I always have issues with drafting 1.08 - 1.10. Never fails.

every year I do a mock around this time and I screw it up because I am unprepared...

but then my local hits in mid august and I barely even look at my cheat sheet until round 8....

well why we kill time, how about a story.

This morning I was moving a 880 SUN unix server which fully loaded weights in at around 290lbs maybe even more. Not too sure. but it's really freaking heavy, you need two people to rack it. So we are moving it into it's rack shelf when it slipped and came down on my wrist which in turned crushed it between the server and the lip of the rack witch is pretty sharp.

The funny thing is I always wear my watch on my right hand because I'm lefted handed, this morning for some reason I put it on my left wrist. The watch protected my wrist from the server and the sharpe metal lip.

Of course my watch broken when we pulled the server off of me but that is pretty cool, huh?

Edited by cliaz

Not surprised that you took a WR there, just that you took Holt. He's been going about the 4-6 overall WR in 99% of the drafts that I've seen so far, with the occasional Rams homer taking him early. With your Giants avatar I don't take it that you're one of those so I was just wondering what your reasoning was for taking him so early. He was outscored (total fantasy points) by about 5-6 other WRs last year, played hurt/missed a few games, and has a new coach this year. So do you think Torry will be that much better this year, or the other guys that were in front of him will fall off that far this one?

In this particular scoring system, he was outscored by four other receivers:

1. Smith, Steve CAR WR 341

2. Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR 310

3. Johnson, Chad CIN WR 299

4. Boldin, Anquan ARI WR 293

5. Holt, Torry STL WR 291

Boldin is the only other receiver on this list that missed time. Of those four, only Smith and Boldin has a better ppg average.

Steve Smith could arguably have been a better pick, but I just think Holt has been doing it at a high level longer and I don't think the coaching changes are going to hurt his numbers as much as people think. Look what Linehan did for Moss and Chambers.

Fitz and Boldin will continue to share the ball and I think the improved run game will have a greater impact on this team. Arizona had a rediculous number of pass attempt last year. 670. That's over 100 more than the second place Patriots. That number is probably going to come down. Factor in the possibility of a rookie QB seeing time and I think they both slip down below Holt.

Chad Johnson was only nine points ahead of Holt depsite playing two more games. He also has to worry about his QB, though from all accounts Palmer might actually be ready for the opening game.

well why we kill time, how about a story.

This morning I was moving a 880 SUN unix server which fully loaded weights in at around 290lbs maybe even more. Not too sure. but it's really freaking heavy, you need two people to rack it. So we are moving it into it's rack shelf when it slipped and came down on my wrist which in turned crushed it between the server and the lip of the rack witch is pretty sharp.

The funny thing is I always wear my watch on my right hand because I'm lefted handed, this morning for some reason I put it on my left wrist. The watch protected my wrist from the server and the sharpe metal lip.

Of course my watch broken when we pulled the server off of me but that is pretty cool, huh?

Huh... :D

You should have gotten those guys from Engineering to help you.

:D:D

OK. who is Lucky Jack and why can't he stay logged on for long enough to pick twice? Dude, make your 1 pick then pre-select if you can't stay on.

exactly...I always manage to make it back around 4 or 5 picks before I am up and then still be on for my wrap around before I disappear again...

I would pre-select again...but I am almost stumped as to where I am going with my next pick...I have to see how it goes and feel the pulse of the draft board lol..

Well I was gonna let my WR selection go until next time around... thought I could get both Deuce and Bush on the return, but Bear wouldn't let me have him.

That leaves him with just Bush as his #2 RB which I don't think is smart, but he definitely robbed me of my game plan.

Well I was gonna let my WR selection go until next time around... thought I could get both Deuce and Bush on the return, but Bear wouldn't let me have him.

That leaves him with just Bush as his #2 RB which I don't think is smart, but he definitely robbed me of my game plan.

Well, you couldn't have been feeling much love for Deuce if you thought you'd have to back him up that fast :D

I'm thinking McAllister won't even be playing this year...and with Bennett still being shopped around I've got to believe Reggie will, if at the very least, splitting carries for the first few games and then taking over full time around the first few weeks in October... :D