[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Official Mock #3

DMD

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great. check out my bye weeks. THIS IS TERRIBLE! I'm going to be the first person in huddle history to get an F as their rating

lol I thought I fouled up when I took FWP and he had the same bye week as Tiki....

but that foul up was pedestrian in comparison ahah

I have to leave for a few hours and help run Vacation Bible School at our church. Someone can pick for me if the preselects don't hold up. Not overly excited about my draft so far but it could be worse. :D

lol...if you guys would stop picking all those 'winners' before me I wouldn't have to swoop in on the players you are coveting on the turn...

Had to take Lendale after taking Brown the last time around...you had to know I was gonna grab him first chance I got since I already had Chris...

And debated the 9.01 pick with either a WR or a DF...didn't really like any of the WRs there although McCardell did stand out to me. He dropped pretty far on everybody's radar last year so kind of wanted to see where he went this year...the other debate was with the Bears or the Panthers as the #1 defense...guess I let my 'ursarism' win out on that one... :D

I'm starting to feel more comfortable with this draft now.

D. Rhodes at 8.11 = SOD

And even though I don't have any top tier WRs, I did manage to end up with four #1 Receivers... that should produce decent enough numbers.

You guys have done a great job. Use preselects whenever you can and I'll make sure it ends today. When it gets to the final couple of rounds, I'll step in fairly quickly if there are no preselects since I imagine it will be just backup scrubs at that point.

Who would you have picked?

hmm...I wanted a RB...I'd have to see....

there's at least 1 defense I definately wanted over the Ravens...

and I see about 4 RB's still available that I want....hopefully I can get either or in the next round...