[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USA vs. Italy

darin3

Lineup is in! Couple lineup changes... Dempsey replaces Beasley in the midfield and Bocanegra replaces Lewis in the back...

Big, big game for the Americans. With Ghana taking down the big Czechs, we are going to need to play a near-perfect game (if not 100% perfect) to get by Italy and then go for all the marbles against the suddenly-hot Ghana team.

Discuss as the game progresses!

:D:D:D

Edited by darin3

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! Sorry liberals, I know you hate people cheering for the United States because it smacks of "jingoism" to you lefties. But I say screw you haters! Lets go Red, White, and Blue! Crush these El Duce lovers!!

Edited by spain

This is odd. The Italian fans start the game cheering wildly for the Italian team. But about mid-way through when it is obvious the USA is going to win the game, the Italians all of the sudden change allegiances and start cheering for the USA... :D

This is odd. The Italian fans start the game cheering wildly for the Italian team. But about mid-way through when it is obvious the USA is going to win the game, the Italians all of the sudden change allegiances and start cheering for the USA... :D

:D

USA is controlling the game and the ball but arent really getting alot of shots on goal. The Italians fall down when anyone comes near them. They are trying to draw calls and it is so obvious they are faking. They need to penalize flopping...

:D U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A! Sorry liberals, I know you hate people cheering for the United States because it smacks of "jingoism" to you lefties. But I say screw you haters! Lets go Red, White, and Blue! Crush these El Duce lovers!!

Soccer is not American you pink shirt wearing hater of America.

USA is controlling the game and the ball but arent really getting alot of shots on goal. The Italians fall down when anyone comes near them. They are trying to draw calls and it is so obvious they are faking. They need to penalize flopping...

This is true, the Italians are PATHETIC divers. They should get a lot more yellow cards for diving than what they do.

HUGE blown chance for the US.

Red Card on Italy as this guy elbows American right in the nose and he is gushing blood. He caught flush in the grille with that one. Incredibly dirty play but that guy. I am quickly starting to dislike Italy. They constantly dive trying to draw fantom fouls, and then this dude rares back and throws a viscious elbow.

Edited by spain