[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Paris Hilton song.....

Menudo

Was in the car with my wife, who likes to listen to the Sirius Hits 1 station, the Top 40 type station. I thought it was Gwen Stefani singing, and thought the song was decent, and when my wife told me it was Paris Hilton, I thought she was joking. No joke, it was Paris Hilton. Can they really digitize anyone's voice to sound decent, or can she really sing ? I've had the song in my head all day, and it really isn't that bad.... :D

Howard stern was, going threw the rest of her CD, and just about all the songs they drown her voice out with the music. And she does not hit any high notes, just monotone singing. She should stick to making those movies she did, im a big fan of her acting. :D

Was in the car with my wife, who likes to listen to the Sirius Hits 1 station, the Top 40 type station. I thought it was Gwen Stefani singing, and thought the song was decent, and when my wife told me it was Paris Hilton, I thought she was joking. No joke, it was Paris Hilton. Can they really digitize anyone's voice to sound decent, or can she really sing ? I've had the song in my head all day, and it really isn't that bad.... :D

Come on, Menudo. You're better than this man!

I heard some people talking about this on a morning show the other day and they said that her voice was heavily digitized to make her sound the way she does. If I remember correctly, most people have some digital work done to their voices but Paris had about a 80-90% enhancement.

Nuthin' but a stupid rich bitch with too much money. She should just stick with smoking pole.

Come on, Menudo. You're better than this man!

I'm just honest and not afraid to face the ridicule that goes along with it. By the way, Tonorator is just a bitter Bengals fan unleashing his anger on me..... :D

I'm just honest and not afraid to face the ridicule that goes along with it. By the way, Tonorator is just a bitter Bengals fan unleashing his anger on me..... :D

It's the tailgate dude, we try to get away from idiot homers like yourself over here. It's not about football here, it's about insulting people and keeping the man down.

Oh, and you guys are all a bunch of homos. NTTAWWT.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

It's the tailgate dude, we try to get away from idiot homers like yourself over here. It's not about football here, it's about insulting people and keeping the man down.

very true. my insults directed toward menudo had nothing to do with the bengals-steeler rivalry. they originated from my pure dislike of him.

very true. my insults directed toward menudo had nothing to do with the bengals-steeler rivalry. they originated from my pure dislike of him.

:D