[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain Does Chicago!

spain

Eventually I will make it to another huddler convention in Chicago and I promise to protect Brentastic from Gilthorp.

Is your kid taller than you yet?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dates, as listed, for the Waits tour:

08-01 Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle

08-02 Asheville, NC - Thomas Wolfe Auditorium

08-04 Memphis, TN - Orpheum Theatre

08-05 Nashville, TN - Ryman Auditorium

08-07 Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre

08-09 Chicago, IL - Auditorium Theatre

08-11 Detroit, MI - Opera House

08-13 Akron, OH - Akron Civic

Again, no verification as of yet.

Well...unfortunately, I had to leave a bit early tonight and never got to spend any quality time with Chavez.

you could have stayed until morning and still truthfully made this post--Chavez is just not a quality guy

:oldrazz:

you could have stayed until morning and still truthfully made this post--Chavez is just not a quality guy

:oldrazz:

Don't make me send Brent to west Michigan. :D

"seriously get a life"...that's rich. :D

Hey Chavez, if you're in town, try to make it a bit earlier this time. We can get some brews downtown--maybe Mr. Rocky Balboa can recommend a good place that has a good alley for a brawl. :D

Edit to add: Wedgie, now people know why you get paid the big bucks--all my lunch money has not gone to waste!!

Edited by gilthorp

"seriously get a life"...that's rich. :D

Hey Chavez, if you're in town, try to make it a bit earlier this time. We can get some brews downtown--maybe Mr. Rocky Balboa can recommend a good place that has a good alley for a brawl. :D

"Try to make it a bit earlier" - :D - yeah, as if I want to come rollin' in at 7:30 pm.

I always try to make it a bit earlier, but those f'in customers keep messing up my day. :D

"Try to make it a bit earlier" - :D - yeah, as if I want to come rollin' in at 7:30 pm.

I always try to make it a bit earlier, but those f'in customers keep messing up my day. :D

I'm talking about for the show on the 9th...make an afternoon out of it. We can get loaded before you go to the show.

I like the way you think.

Again, it's not up to me. I'd LOVE to get down and bum around town all day before the show; I have a hunch it's going to be another "race around at work all day, race down to Illinois to get there in time to miss the first 2-3 songs, try to stay awake on the drive home" sorta trip.

I like the way you think.

Again, it's not up to me. I'd LOVE to get down and bum around town all day before the show; I have a hunch it's going to be another "race around at work all day, race down to Illinois to get there in time to miss the first 2-3 songs, try to stay awake on the drive home" sorta trip.

By my count, I think I owe you about 3 or 4 beers anyway.

Thats right! Not since Robert E Lee marched on Gettysburg, has a southern army made such a devastating trip north of the Mason Dixon line. Spain and clan will be making their annual pilgrimage to the Windy City. Several Chicago Huddlers will be meeting the great one next Monday July 3rd at 6:30 for a few beers! We will be meeting at Rock Bottom Please post here and let me know you will joining the Chicago crew and Spain! This place is in Warrenville and right on the line with Naperville, Illinois. Should be fun and a warm up to WCOFF! Let me know!

never figured you for a blog faag. :D

When are you guys coming to hang in NY?

We can chase tail, get hammered, and break stuff.

We do that in Chicago for less money. :D