[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain Does Chicago!

spain

Well...unfortunately, I had to leave a bit early tonight and never got to spend any quality time with Chavez. :D

Anyway...the reason I left early is because some crazy dude came out of nowhere and ran up to me and popped me in the grill. :D

He looked stoned and hit like a girl, and Spain put him in a headlock until Robn begged him to stop.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...unfortunately, I had to leave a bit early tonight and never got to spend any quality time with Chavez. :D

Anyway...the reason I left early is because some crazy dude came out of nowhere and ran up to me and popped me in the grill. :D

He looked stoned and hit like a girl, and Spain put him in a headlock until Robn begged him to stop.

:D That was some funny chit!!! Who was that guy? :D

Well anyway.....I got there about 6:30.....it's now 12:37! :D What a great time we had.....after the fracas! That was pretty scary, but all went well afterwards. Who was that guy?? :D Gil is a magnet to violence, what can I say! :D

I'm waitin' for a call from Chavez. Spain gave me a reprint of Chi town's 1967's major snow storm! It's a classic! TY, Spain! :D Great conversation, great people! I truly mean that!

Hopefully more Chi Town people will meet us next year. Spain, Chavez, and Gil.......Thanks for a great time! :D Who was that guy? :D

I must of gotten injured in the fracas because my head aint feeling real good this morning! :D Who was that guy anyway? :D No matter, a fun time was had by all as always! Enjoyed getting together with my funny sounding yankee huddle brethern. The time went by so fast that I had no idea it was midnight when we left. And of course, the kids are up at 6:00 wanting to eat cereal and play with Daddy! :D

Who was that guy and where is the Tylenol?

Brentastic? :D

Midnight?!?! :D

Crap!

Who was that guy? I couldn't understand a word he was saying....but he sounded paranoid. Did I mention he hit like a girl? :D

At least your head feels a lot better than mine does today! :D But how's your grill? Who was that guy?

At least your head feels a lot better than mine does today! :D But how's your grill? Who was that guy?

My grill feels fine. Maybe next time, I won't even look at someone in a weird way! :D

Seriously, I thought youz guyz were going to be done by 9:30---I would have come back. :D

My grill feels fine. Maybe next time, I won't even look at someone in a weird way! :D

Seriously, I thought youz guyz were going to be done by 9:30---I would have come back. :D

I dunno. It was sorta like the Energizer bunny. It kept going....and going....and....

I dunno. It was sorta like the Energizer bunny. It kept going....and going....and....

Honestly, the moment I felt my neck getting a little bit red, I had to get out of there. I was afraid I was going to get recruited for the next confederacy. :D

We are heading over to Glenview where my wife grew up and some friends still live. Then we will go do some shopping in Chicago. Tonight we are grilling out ribs and drinking more beer! :D I definitely need to squeeze in a nap sometime today. Who was that guy anyway?

I got there at about 7:30 and you KNOW that a mere 2 hours of Chavez is never enough. :D

Sorry I missed ya, gil, but a certain retired, scotch-drinking schoolteacher from Illinois (whom I won't name) and I are kicking around the idea of a Huddle football suarez/ gil-Brentastic steel-cage match for in-season.

RR, always a pleasure to see you and the mrs; Mel and I hope to be just like you guys when we grow up! Your godson seemed like a great kid as well.

spain - did that sheep give you a rash as well? :D

Steel cage match sounds good. I'll reinforce my grill for the guy who likes to talk big behind his computer. I'm in! :D

Chavez, sorry I missed tossin a few back with you, bud...bad planning on my part.

I think somebody was scared that a certain mindless noodler might have shown up and popped his grille, so he left early... :D

I got there at about 7:30 and you KNOW that a mere 2 hours of Chavez is never enough. :D

Sorry I missed ya, gil, but a certain retired, scotch-drinking schoolteacher from Illinois (whom I won't name) and I are kicking around the idea of a Huddle football suarez/ gil-Brentastic steel-cage match for in-season.

RR, always a pleasure to see you and the mrs; Mel and I hope to be just like you guys when we grow up! Your godson seemed like a great kid as well.

spain - did that sheep give you a rash as well? :D

Likewise, my friend! And as far as being like us.......You could do a lot worse! But that is a compliment and I appreciate it! :manlyhug: You guys are the salt of he earth.

Gil......Who was that guy????

He's touring or just one show? His website has dates from years ago...

I saw a post on another MB saying he was touring the South and Midwest; I have been able to find nothing verifying it on his website or pollstar. Hopefully it's not some sadistic jerk toying with my emotions. :D