[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain Does Chicago!

spain

Thats right! Not since Robert E Lee marched on Gettysburg, has a southern army made such a devastating trip north of the Mason Dixon line. Spain and clan will be making their annual pilgrimage to the Windy City. Several Chicago Huddlers will be meeting the great one next Monday July 3rd at 6:30 for a few beers! We will be meeting at Rock Bottom Please post here and let me know you will joining the Chicago crew and Spain! This place is in Warrenville and right on the line with Naperville, Illinois. Should be fun and a warm up to WCOFF! Let me know!

Edited by spain

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right! Not since Robert E Lee marched on Gettysburg, has a southern army made such a devastating trip north of the Mason Dixon line. Spain and clan will be making their annual pilgrimage to the Windy City. Several Chicago Huddlers will be meeting the great one next Monday July 3rd at 6:30 for a few beers! We will be meeting at Rock Bottom Please post here and let me know you will joining the Chicago crew and Spain! This place is in Warrenville and right on the line with Naperville, Illinois. Should be fun and a warm up to WCOFF! Let me know!

Good lord you are lame.

He could have been thoughtful and met up at the local arcade so you could hang too.

Rock Bottom should be youth-friendly.

Though I'm sure 'noles has better things to do than sit around with a bunch of grumpy old coots.

He could have been thoughtful and met up at the local arcade so you could hang too.

Rock Bottom should be youth-friendly.

Though I'm sure 'noles has better things to do than sit around with a bunch of grumpy old coots.

I am not quite sure how its done it Detroit, but I typically dont arrange to meet teenage boys that I have met online, no matter how tight their afro might be. Plus, can you imagine his Mom saying, "now who are these men you are meeting and why are you meeting them at Rock Bottoms?" :D

Now that you mention it, Seminoles hasn't been posting near as much as a year ago. I'm guessing puberty hit recently and he's backburnered the Huddle for MySpace :D

I am not quite sure how its done it Detroit, but I typically dont arrange to meet teenage boys that I have met online, no matter how tight their afro might be. Plus, can you imagine his Mom saying, "now who are these men you are meeting and why are you meeting them at Rock Bottoms?" :D

Excellent point. The Naperville popo's would be on you like white in...uh, Naperville.

Spain, you will be tried for treason for giving away our plans of invasion of the North. Our Virginny boys will still be making the spearhead through Pennsylvania to meet up with you Westerners in Ohio. Yer gonna miss a helluva fireworks show.

I don't know which will be the uglier massacre...the Northerners being beaten into submission or the Cubs playing.