[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Tiki?

fitzkek

I'm in a 4 man keeper. I'm keeping Palmer, Portis, Tiki, and Housh. It is a 10 team league and I have pick 1.10 b/c I won last season :D The scoring is 6 pts per TD regardless of yardage. Point per reception. 1 pt for 10 yds rushing/receiving.

I'm looking to trade Tiki mainly due to his age and possible retirement rumors about next season. I've targeted two teams. One is keeping: D. Davis, Caddy, Holt, and Shockey. I offered him Tiki and my first rd (1.10) for Caddy and his first (1.5).

The other team I offered to has: McAllister, R.Brown, Chad Johnson, and R.Moss.

I offered the same type of trade. Tiki and 1.10 for Brown and 1.6

What do you guys think? Am I asking for too much? Is it fair? And if they don't like it b/c of the draft picks would it be in my best interest to just offer Tiki straight up for Caddy or Brown.

Just looking for some advice, thanks.

Is this real???

Why on earth would a guy want to give you a 2nd year rb (both are being drafted in the top 10) for a guy who may retire and on top of that give you a higher draft pick???

Some Mocks i've seen even have R. Brown going before Tiki. If you can get them to do do it, more power to ya, but they would be nuts to even consider it. :D

Is this real???

Why on earth would a guy want to give you a 2nd year rb (both are being drafted in the top 10) for a guy who may retire and on top of that give you a higher draft pick???

Some Mocks i've seen even have R. Brown going before Tiki. If you can get them to do do it, more power to ya, but they would be nuts to even consider it. :D

I do think it's a great idea to try and trade Tiki right now in a keeper league, especially considering his high stock value at the moment, and that he "might" retire after the year is over. However, I also agree that fitzkek may be asking for a little bit too much. It's possible you can get Randy Moss or (more unlikely) Chad Johnson, but then again, Tiki's stock has fallen a bit due to his 'retirement' suggestion.

You are in a 10 team keeper league with 4 keepers and you kept Housh? First mistake right there.

Wow. Thanks for ripping me. With our point values the QB/WR connection is very important. WR's are a dime a dozen. You should know having S.Moss as your #2.

I have two things to say here,

1st

To your actual question, throw out what you were thinking and see if you get a bite, if they counter back, you can always go to the Tiki for theirs straight up on the counter. This puts you looking like you are bringing your price down to help them, but you are just coming down close to what you think is fair.

2nd

As for the QB/WR combo, it doesn't actually mean diddly. You get points for your QB and how he does. You get points for your WR and how they do. If you have a combo, it just means that if your QB struggles so does your WR. If you have unrelated QB/WR your QB could have a bad game and your WR can help offset those points.

Too much. Beyond this season I'd rather have Caddy or Brown... and a higher draft pick to boot? I'd laugh in your face if you were offering that to me. :D

In a keeper league I think this should be a straight up deal or maybe (a big maybe) you could swap 3rd or 5th round picks as well.

Edited by TDFFFreak