[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What needs tweaking?

Redraft league, 12 teams, I picked 6th, standard scoring with bonus for 200yds run, receive, or 400 pass. Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, DEF. My team:

QB: Hasselbeck, Kitna

RB: Portis, McGahee, Gore, AGreen, CHouston

WR: DDriver, DMason, DBennett, EWilford, AToomer

TE: AGates

K: JWilkins

DEF: Chicago

Thoughts on where I should tweak this to be stronger?

wr needs help, possibly kicker.

everything else is solid

I agree with this. I am glad to see that Portis slipped all the way to 1.6. You got lucky there. Portis and McGahee will be a great rb tandem. I think Gore will be the eventual starter in SF and will make a good backup. Hasselbach and Kitna are a nice qB corps. Gates is the #1 TE and Chicago Def is very good. Wilkins is a decent enough but I would watch the waiver wire. Your WR corps is shaky and you will need to try to make either a trade or ww move at some point.

I have the #6 in my draft this weekend (redraft, 12 team). I am really hoping Portis falls. If I could wind up with Portis & Gates in my first three picks I would be thrilled. I'm not a big fan of McGahee. Depending on how the draft goes I would love to get a top 7 WR in round #2 if I get Portis or Tiki in the 1st.

I have the #6 in my draft this weekend (redraft, 12 team). I am really hoping Portis falls. If I could wind up with Portis & Gates in my first three picks I would be thrilled. I'm not a big fan of McGahee. Depending on how the draft goes I would love to get a top 7 WR in round #2 if I get Portis or Tiki in the 1st.

Round 1 in this league went

LJ

PManning ?

Salex

LT

SSmith !!!!

Portis (I'd have taken him 4th, got him at 6)

CJohnson !!!

SJax

Tiki (great at 9)

Rudi

Edge

Jordan

Redraft league, 12 teams, I picked 6th, standard scoring with bonus for 200yds run, receive, or 400 pass. Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, DEF. My team:

QB: Hasselbeck, Kitna

RB: Portis, McGahee, Gore, AGreen, CHouston

WR: DDriver, DMason, DBennett, EWilford, AToomer

TE: AGates

K: JWilkins

DEF: Chicago

Thoughts on where I should tweak this to be stronger?

If this were my team, I would consider packaging Hasselbeck and either Bennet, Wilford, or Toomer for another solid receiver. And the reason I say Hasselbeck is cause you have Kitna. The name alone doesn't say much, but the new faces in the coaching staff do. And there is still talent in their receiving game. I honestly believe that Kitna will be "This year's C Palmer". He's on my radar. Looking to get him in the later rounds.

If this were my team, I would consider packaging Hasselbeck and either Bennet, Wilford, or Toomer for another solid receiver. And the reason I say Hasselbeck is cause you have Kitna. The name alone doesn't say much, but the new faces in the coaching staff do. And there is still talent in their receiving game. I honestly believe that Kitna will be "This year's C Palmer". He's on my radar. Looking to get him in the later rounds.

Hass alone should get you a decent WR - DrJ needs a #1 WR (Driver is a great #2, borderline at #1) and I would recommend against sending Hass anywheres right now - Kitna could be solid, but he's not even locked in as starter quite yet.

Aside from that, solid. Don't make any stupid trades, keep an eye on the WW for any FA WR or early-season drop that might break out.