[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Official 2006 NFL Predictions

Menudo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

makes no difference now. let's start the new season. I want to see Julian Peterson get in some grille popping.

I can't get enough of your avatar, I almost find myelf sitting and waiting for the full shot -- as if somehow her top will completely come off one of these times. :D

There's no way in hell Atlanta will be 6-10. Not with that defense.

Menudo, you still haven't backed up your 6-10 prediction for Atl. I can understand having them perform lower than most of the projections based on their tough schedule... but 6 wins? The Falcons did as much or more than any team in the division to address their weaknesses, Carolina being the close call.

I don't get it.

Menudo, you still haven't backed up your 6-10 prediction for Atl. I can understand having them perform lower than most of the projections based on their tough schedule... but 6 wins? The Falcons did as much or more than any team in the division to address their weaknesses, Carolina being the close call.

I don't get it.

Sorry, getting a lot of responses/attacks, didn't get a chance to address this yet. When I do these picks, I simply go through and pick games with no regards to their final record. I then just add them up. I was surprised that I only had Atlanta with 6 wins. I do think Atlanta is in for a down year, but, 6 wins is probably a bit low.

makes no difference now. let's start the new season. I want to see Julian Peterson get in some grille popping.

Agreed !!! That was the point of this thread, to make 2006 season predictions, but, I made the mistake of making the crazy prediciton of picking the defending Super Bowl champs to repeat.

13-3? So, with Ward one year older and already banged up, Randle-El gone and Bettis gone, you think the Steelers will be better than they were last year? Interesting.

They'll be lucky to win 10.

Good one Bonehand :D Bonehand, wildcat, & Bushwacked sure seem to follow me around a lot

A lot of people give you a bad time here, fans of all teams. Give yourself some credit for being a mindnumbing annoying homer and posting astoundingly ghey threads. :D

A lot of people give you a bad time here, fans of all teams. Give yourself some credit for being a mindnumbing annoying homer and posting astoundingly ghey threads. :D

Your not a fan favorite either. I'm a big Steelers fan who makes it known. I brag when they win, I give it credit where its due when they lose. If you find me annoying, fair enough, but, I'm just having fun, enjoying this board, and excited for the season to start. Why is a Predictions thread a ghey thread ? :D

I really don't see Pittsburgh at 13-3, nor Indy at 14-2. I'd say 11-5 and 12-4, respectively.

If past yours are any indication, very few of my records will be right on. :D I make my predictions every year, but, I never claimed to be any good at it. :D

Why is a Predictions thread a ghey thread ? :D

Not the thread so much, but routine stupid crap like accussing Wildcat of being "bitter" and insinuating he can't let go of the SB last year because he thinks the Steelers may go 10-6 or 11-5 (instead of 13-3) is not only hypocritical, it's stupendously and unequivocally GHEY!

If past yours are any indication, very few of my records will be right on. :D I make my predictions every year, but, I never claimed to be any good at it. :lol:

So, if I bribe you, will you predict a Colts loss to the Steelers in January? :D

Not the thread so much, but routine stupid crap like accussing Wildcat of being "bitter" and insinuating he can't let go of the SB last year because he thinks the Steelers may go 10-6 or 11-5 (instead of 13-3) is not only hypocritical, it's stupendously and unequivocally GHEY!

Wildcat is even more of an obnoxious homer than Menudo... and that's saying quite a bit.

Wildcat is even more of an obnoxious homer than Menudo... and that's saying quite a bit.

aight Billy Boy :D - well done. Unfortunately I am not in Menudo's class as an obnoxious homer- thanks for the props though.

I admit the SB got me sideways- like alot of NFL fans across the country- Anyway, this got hijacked at some point, I felt Pitt wouldn't come close to 13-3, and I was bitter- whatever

THE The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY are gonna go 8-8 this year and miss the playoffs.

$100 say the Steelers win more than 8, you want in ?

Dude, do a search on Wildcats posts. I like him, but, he has even admitted he has struggled letting go of the Super Bowl. Even you seem to have gotten over it a bit, or, at least, you aren't bringing it up as much. I realize I annoy you, so, you don't have to remind me after every 50% of my posts.

Trust me, people picking the Steelers demise doesn't affect me in the slightest. It happens every year. I just like posts like this to show everyone how wrong they were. :D

Edited by Menudo

That is as true as you being un-ghey.

Last word freak.

Why in the hell would it bother me that people are picking the Steelers demise. I actually like it, as it gives me something to bring up when they are wrong. It hurts me about as much as the sites biggest :D calling me ghey. :D

Edited by Menudo