[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears fans....

Goopster24

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They're playing the Packers. Let's see how they look against an NFL team.

This is true and I have already said that. Either way, this IS a good sign because we should be dominating them. I want to see the Bears come out strong and make a statement. They just forced a fumble on the kickoff return.

Just letting people know what they are missing since everyone is so down on the Bears. They are lookin awfully good right now, 13-0.

That's like scrimmaging a JV squad.

Actually, Green Bay's run D has been pretty solid. Pass D is another matter. Turnovers on kickoff returns don't help your offense much either, as far as that goes.

That's like scrimmaging a JV squad.

Actually, Green Bay's run D has been pretty solid. Pass D is another matter. Turnovers on kickoff returns don't help your offense much either, as far as that goes.

Bears haven't been able to establish a consistent running game thusfar. I am still happy with what I am seeing. How about that last play? Thomas trying to show off his arm.

How's Ahman Green looking? His stats against that D look pretty decent, does he seem to have some burst back?

When he's had room to run, he has shown some explosiveness.

All in all, Green is not having too bad of a day.

He's looking pretty solid. I think he will do better in the coming weeks against other teams. Their offensive line is still pretty bad though.

I don't know about that - with Green going 12-52, I'd say the run blocking seems to be coming along.

The 3 sacks on 12 pass attempts say that they DEFINITELY need work in that area. Were those coverage sacks or the line getting beat?

I don't know about that - with Green going 12-52, I'd say the run blocking seems to be coming along.

The 3 sacks on 12 pass attempts say that they DEFINITELY need work in that area. Were those coverage sacks or the line getting beat?

Those were the line getting beat. Blown coverages and much confusion going on among the linemen. The rushing game yeah is pretty good but they no doubt need to improve blocking for Favre.