[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L. Maroney

airmcnair8888

He was dropped in my league for Tatum Bell...

He looked good week 1 but so did Dillon...

Im not sure about his status as the years go on or what #'s he might put up

Should I just turn my head and walk away...?

Are you in a six team league that only allows 10 roster spots?

If you have a spot on roster for him grab him. Dillon did play well, but watching Maroney run; he is more explosive and I think that the split of carries will eventually favor him. And Dillon said he is fine with that....He just wants to win, so I think they bring him along slow each week and eventually takes over.....

Are you in a six team league that only allows 10 roster spots?

8 team... and theres more than 10 ppl in my sig.. i cant say how many spots.. we have defensive players too... but not enough room in the sig to post them... thats my team though.... i dont think i can pick him up unless i create room through a trade

8 team... and theres more than 10 ppl in my sig.. i cant say how many spots.. we have defensive players too... but not enough room in the sig to post them... thats my team though.... i dont think i can pick him up unless i create room through a trade

drop Keyshawn Johnson. You're in an 8 team league if you got desperate for a wr someone very comparable to Key would be available.

Point taken....but if Smith misses any substantial time., Keyshawn could put up better numbers than Muhammad...Branch.....

I'm a Panthers homer so maybe I'm a little blind in my faith of Smitty's ability to rebound from minor injuries but I doubt he'll be out for too long.

He was dropped in my league for Tatum Bell...

He looked good week 1 but so did Dillon...

Im not sure about his status as the years go on or what #'s he might put up

Should I just turn my head and walk away...?

Do you play with a bunch of first year fantasy players? I am still having trouble trying to figure out why that guy dropped an NFL star in the making for a so so RB. I'd find SOMEONE on my team to drop to snag him. He will be the feature back there before the season is over. Get him while you can!