[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yo Mama being a bad boy?

cre8tiff

Am I mistaken, or did Yo decide NOT to write for the Huddle this season?? It's like crack! Will we see a resurgence of WWW? Puuuuullllleeeeezzzzeee? :D

Of course I could just be insane and be confusing Yo wit another Joe. :D

Nope, I'm not writing this year. Choose to focus on career and family first and foremost. With my new job and 2 year old twins, there simply isn't enough time left over for a weekly article. I wish I had an extra 15-20 hours to commit on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights (like I used to). I just don't anymore.

Edited by yo mama

Nope, I'm not writing this year. Choose to focus on career and family first and foremost. With my new job and 2 year old twins, there simply isn't enough time left over for a weekly article. I wish I had an extra 15-20 hours to commit on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights (like I used to). I just don't anymore.

:D

If I PayPal you a $20 will you pick my waivers?? :D

You know, if enough people chip in you could afford a baby sitter for those 15-20 hours Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights...

Affording a sitter isn't the problem. I'd write for free, if time permitted.

As it is, I barely see my kids most weekday evenings. So I treasure what time I do get above all else. After I'm done with daddy duty, I just don't have the time to write a great article *and* sleep.