[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CLIAZ!

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D That's it?That's all the biggest trash talkin' Cowboy basher on the boards has?I'm down?Are you getting nervous as the game gets closer or what?Of course after getting knocked around by Minnesota who'd blame you?

Whatever 3 Ints Bledsoe. The Cowboys Offense looked like a bunch of monkies f*cking footballs. At least our game came down to a FG.

Bring it on fool!

How about this, all you worthless, horrible, terrible, lame, cowboy fans who wish to have a sig line bet with me this is what I'll do..

I'll put each and every name of proven cowboy fans (as in ones I know who are cowboys fans and not some lame jimmy trying to jump up on this.) name in my sig line and after the names I'll put:

"...taught me that not only am I terrible for being a Redskin Fan but I'm lame at fantasy football."

and WHEN the redskins win you all will put:

"If the huddle was a prison CLIAZ just made me his b1tch"

for 2 weeks.

Fair?

PS - come on DMD you know you want to jump in on this.

How about this, all you worthless, horrible, terrible, lame, cowboy fans who wish to have a sig line bet with me this is what I'll do..

I'll put each and every name of proven cowboy fans (as in ones I know who are cowboys fans and not some lame jimmy trying to jump up on this.) name in my sig line and after the names I'll put:

"...taught me that not only am I terrible for being a Redskin Fan but I'm lame at fantasy football."

and WHEN the redskins win you all will put:

"If the huddle was a prison CLIAZ just made me his b1tch"

for 2 weeks.

Fair?

PS - come on DMD you know you want to jump in on this.

Nice. Nothing better than going at em Oz-style.

Riggins would be proud. :D

First, I'm absolutely not a boys fan... :lol:

I am however a Jimmy trying to jump up in this... :D

In all fairness, since I let you out of another loss last year early....figure I should be entitled... :lol:

Whether or not...Dallas will win this weekend.... :D

Regardless, if you want to play or not, I'll honor the sigline bet if the Skins somehow win...

awesome.

Hello T_bone65 where you at? You scared????????

I am always up for a sig line bet with any Skins fan. You say the skins game came down to a field goal, you guys where at home and we had to travel to Jax. You can't even come close to comparing those 2 games. TO and Glenn will rule that weak ass secondary you guys have. Roy Williams will pop Portis back to the sidelines. This is like taking candy from a baby.

By the way, I think you have to make it an avatar / sigline bet. They are more fun. I can be pretty creative with avatars, and would be happy to help. :D

:D

Edited by Menudo

First, I'm absolutely not a boys fan... :lol:

I am however a Jimmy trying to jump up in this... :D

In all fairness, since I let you out of another loss last year early....figure I should be entitled... :lol:

Whether or not...Dallas will win this weekend.... :D

Regardless, if you want to play or not, I'll honor the sigline bet if the Skins somehow win...

Turf it wouldn't be betting if you were not here. I want justice over last year. I accept.

You can't even come close to comparing those 2 games.

You are right, the skins looked bad but the cowboyz were just down right terrible. :brew:

Edited by cliaz

That's it, I'm in. What ever the bet, I'm in.

However, that weak sig line, that you created, for you to wear, is not enough. Since your playing half cocked, I will offer to continue this bet though to next game and say WE SWEEP THE RUGG WITH YOU BOTH GAMES.

The Losser YOU, will buy the winner ME, a brand spanking new, Blue and White, Sideline cap of my choice. So I may strut down the sidelines like a Peacock watching and laughing as your sorry Billion dollar ball club, stinks up the joint. Also you will wear something I dream up as a Sig line for those weeks tacked on to the bottom!

By some ridiculous, happen-stance, you win either of these games this season...........you get one of those sorry, Maroon, Reddish Purple, or what ever the he11 color that is, loser caps you wear.

That's it, I'm in. What ever the bet, I'm in.

However, that weak sig line, that you created, for you to wear, is not enough. Since your playing half cocked, I will offer to continue this bet though to next game and say WE SWEEP THE RUGG WITH YOU BOTH GAMES.

The Losser YOU, will buy the winner ME, a brand spanking new, Blue and White, Sideline cap of my choice. So I may strut down the sidelines like a Peacock watching and laughing as your sorry Billion dollar ball club, stinks up the joint. Also you will wear something I dream up as a Sig line for those weeks tacked on to the bottom!

By some ridiculous, happen-stance, you win either of these games this season...........you get one of those sorry, Maroon, Reddish Purple, or what ever the he11 color that is, loser caps you wear.

It's sig line bet. If you are in, you are in. If you are not then you are not. But let me tell you this much though I enjoy betting sigs on the skins/dallas games, these people in this thread I know and chat with. I don't know you and while I enjoy smack talking I don't know you I kind of think you are trying just a tad too hard though it's not suprising as you are a cowboy fan :D No hat bet.

This is who has manned up for the bet.

HowboutthemCowboys

Sgt. Ryan

Gunther

Turf Smurf

T_bone65

Cowboyz1

You agree to the terms listed above. Sgt. Ryan, I wont do a avy bet but will put a special line in for you because you rock. Is that cool? The only reason I wont do a avy bet is because i'm lazy and hate switching them.

Note - if the skins lose tomorrow night and you all don't hear from me, it's because i'm already in bed because I have to be to work really early on monday. Don't worry though for I honor my bets (ask turf smurf) and wont welch on them.

G*D! Is there no better game each year then when the Skins and Cowboys play?

Fine, at least you have some sense. I've been here for 6 years at least and have watched your drunk and stublin avy for some time now. You know me. Don' t play that :D ……..Uhhhh…….. :D I dooonnn know you…… Crap. You were witness to many of my bets with Giants, Philly and Washington fans.

With Portis gimpy and Springs out, you are doing the wise thing.

I’ll get some Giants fan to buy me my Cap!

Note - if the skins lose tomorrow night and you all don't hear from me, it's because i'm already in bed because I have to be to work really early on monday. Don't worry though for I honor my bets (ask turf smurf) and wont welch on them.

G*D! Is there no better game each year then when the Skins and Cowboys play?

Work huh........If you’re a true Skins fan then early bird or not, tomorrow night you’re going to lose sleep.

This is Cowboys vs. Redskins week. Arguably one of the best rivalries in football. You are correct; there are no better games then the NFC East clashes.

Work or no work your butt is going to be up and angry. When you do sleep you’ll be tossing a turning while roars of "Touchdown Dallas" ring in your head.

I'm still trying to stop "Interception" and "There's a flag down" from tormenting my nights!

Edited by Cowboyz1