[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CLIAZ!

HowboutthemCowboys

Fine, at least you have some sense. I've been here for 6 years at least and have watched your drunk and stublin avy for some time now. You know me. Don' t play that :lol: ……..Uhhhh…….. :D I dooonnn know you…… Crap. You were witness to many of my bets with Giants, Philly and Washington fans.

With Portis gimpy and Springs out, you are doing the wise thing.

I’ll get some Giants fan to buy me my Cap!

sorry doesn't ring a bell. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is who has manned up for the bet.

HowboutthemCowboys

Sgt. Ryan

Gunther

Turf Smurf

T_bone65

Cowboyz1

You agree to the terms listed above. Sgt. Ryan, I wont do a avy bet but will put a special line in for you because you rock. Is that cool? The only reason I wont do a avy bet is because i'm lazy and hate switching them.

Note - if the skins lose tomorrow night and you all don't hear from me, it's because i'm already in bed because I have to be to work really early on monday. Don't worry though for I honor my bets (ask turf smurf) and wont welch on them.

G*D! Is there no better game each year then when the Skins and Cowboys play?

Any time...any place... :lol:

It's on! :lol: I'm looking very forward to this game!

But...on the ever so slight chance that you might win this bet, and I'm to be one of your "b!tches", please specify if you prefer flowers or chocolate. :D

Wolv, you out there? I think you are a Cowboys fan. whomper? Or maybe sig-line betting isn't your "bag".

:D Whatever happened to moneymakers?

Edited by Gunther

This is who has manned up for the bet.

HowboutthemCowboys

Sgt. Ryan

Gunther

Turf Smurf

T_bone65

Cowboyz1

You agree to the terms listed above. Sgt. Ryan, I wont do a avy bet but will put a special line in for you because you rock. Is that cool? The only reason I wont do a avy bet is because i'm lazy and hate switching them.

Note - if the skins lose tomorrow night and you all don't hear from me, it's because i'm already in bed because I have to be to work really early on monday. Don't worry though for I honor my bets (ask turf smurf) and wont welch on them.

G*D! Is there no better game each year then when the Skins and Cowboys play?

do yourself a favor and go to bed at 7:00,save yourself alot of disappointment. :D It's on! :D

Im in..Not sure what im agreeing to but im in..Do I get to make up a sig for cliaz when the boys win ? Thats what I would like..Ill take whatever sig cliaz gives if the skins win but I want to be able to make up the sig for cliaz if the boys win..

How about this, all you worthless, horrible, terrible, lame, cowboy fans who wish to have a sig line bet with me this is what I'll do..

I'll put each and every name of proven cowboy fans (as in ones I know who are cowboys fans and not some lame jimmy trying to jump up on this.) name in my sig line and after the names I'll put:

"...taught me that not only am I terrible for being a Redskin Fan but I'm lame at fantasy football."

and WHEN the redskins win you all will put:

"If the huddle was a prison CLIAZ just made me his b1tch"

for 2 weeks.

Fair?

PS - come on DMD you know you want to jump in on this.

Im in..Not sure what im agreeing to but im in..Do I get to make up a sig for cliaz when the boys win ? Thats what I would like..Ill take whatever sig cliaz gives if the skins win but I want to be able to make up the sig for cliaz if the boys win..

See above. You dont get to pick the sigline.

See above. You dont get to pick the sigline.

I guess im in but thats weak..A true sig bet means the person makes it up for the other person not the person who loses gives themselves a sig..It doesnt matter though..Im in

welllllll....it started between Cliaz and myself.IF wash. loses,8 guys can't make up individual siglines for him....

What's wrong with a collaborative effort among the 8 WINNERS! :D

I agree whomper, creating your own sig line is weak.

Hey Cliaz, who's got your back. I see 8 boys fans and you, one lone soldier trying to hold down the fort. Then again maybe they know something you don't.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Well with now 8 guys I wouldn't have enough space in my sig line for everyone to make one up. Sorry dude.

What's wrong with a collaborative effort among the 8 WINNERS! :D

I agree whomper, creating your own sig line is weak.

Hey Cliaz, who's got your back. I see 8 boys fans and you, one lone soldier trying to hold down the fort. Then again maybe they know something you don't.

Well if you think it's weak then you don't have to be in on the bet. :D

As far as 8 boyz fans to me.....that doesn't phase me at all. I don't need backup like all of the horrible trendy "lets be cowboy fans because it's the cool thang to do since they are the self proclaimed "Americans Team" and I want to feel like I belong to a group." crap. I stand alone. :lol:

*note the above does not apply to all the other cowboy fans on this thread cept for you and T_bone65 since he lives about 50 minutes away from me IN MARYLAND YOU TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Dallas is falling apart. Romo will be starting after tonight, TO's poison has already set in, and Parcell's looks washed up.

I have a 2 week avi bet with Sarge and cant bet my sigline--H8 owns it for a month and I am waiting for him to give me a fun filled loving sigline.