[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CLIAZ!

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heading off to bed guys....barring any miracle it's pretty much safe for me to change my sig line.

See you all in Nov!

Not only does this new sig remove the only time I was ever quoted in a sig but you spelled my name wrong :D

This game is horrible on too many levels to count.

1) As a Redskins fan, I feel like we have taken a step backwards on offense. And that is with Portis out. Saunders better get his shiet together cause I think my HS team's offense was more aggressive and more complicated. I dont blame the defense too much because Shawn Springs is out and so is Pierson Prielou (sp?).

2) The Redskins have a problem with Brunell and I cannot attribute it all to the lousy offensive play calling and execution. Gibbs needs to start working hard on getting Campbell ready to play this year. Real hard.

3) Dallas shouldnt be too pleased with where they are right now. Both teams had a disgusting level of penalties and I dont think I have seen that many dropped passes outside a peewee league game.

4) NFC East is a toss up and not as tough as I thought. The Giants and Philly have shown flashes and then stumbled. The Redskins have not even shown flashes. Dallas either, IMO, even though they got and deserved this ugly win.

Sarge, give me a tasty avatar, please.

Edited by skins

It was ugly, very ugly, but I'll take it. :D

Bledsoe, drove the bus.

JJ coughed it up but ran hard the remainder of the game.

Defense stiffen when it had to and really played a solid game without the penalties.

Newman shut down Moss and company.

Skins Offense has the Flu.

Will be looking forward to the rematch in November, cliaz! :D

skins, what you said is true. While I am certainly happy the Cowboys got the win tonight, I'm not suffering any illusions of grandeur for the Cowboys this season. Like retrograde assault said in another thread, it is going to be a frustrating season for the Cowboys.

Lots of penalties and dropped passes, but, other than those, I was pretty impressed with the Cowboys. Offensively, they really did a good job of mixing up their play-calling. I still believe that the Cowboys are the best team in this division, but, they definitely have to clean up their game as far as penalties & drops.

Lots of penalties and dropped passes, but, other than those, I was pretty impressed with the Cowboys. Offensively, they really did a good job of mixing up their play-calling. I still believe that the Cowboys are the best team in this division, but, they definitely have to clean up their game as far as penalties & drops.

You've got that right. That kick return for a TD had Parcells fuming the rest of the game as well. 2 back tp back personal foul penalties gave the Skins their other field goal as well