[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is Gore now?

broncosn05

If SF isn't winning much, they may not be running the ball much either.

Yea, I want to see one more game too.

Not quite top 10 yet,

I believe they were losing the whole game against Arizona, and they used Gore quite a bit. :D

It's just one week right?? Either way, I've got him up there at the 7 spot...

LT

SA

Ronnie Brown

Rudi Johnson

Tiki Barber

LJ

Frank Gore

Willis McGahee

Portis

Caddy

:D

i have gore in a few leagues. but c'mon.. i would jump portis and caddy over gore.. and wheres steven jackson, willie parker, brian westbrook, and edge just to name a few. i hope gore ends up top 7.. but give it a few weeks.

Bronco you are obcessed with Gore. He looked good last week. He looks like he can be real solid, maybe top 8-15ish, but after one game chill dude. Lets see what happens. He is injury prone, and what if he bombs tomorrow? Then what. I know you love Gore but chill.

Yeah I am obsessed* with Gore. His potential is huge. Not in the strongest LB division and even in a game where the points were being shot up Gore got A LOT of touches.

and wheres steven jackson, willie parker, brian westbrook, and edge just to name a few.

Lower..... Parker and then Westy being the best by far out of them. SJax should redeem himself in this division, but was not too impressed except for 2 runs. Edge as expected did not do very good even against SFO with that line. As for Taylor he is the one I don't yet trust. That might sound wierd since I am sticking my neck out for Gore, but I just don't think he is in that caliber, even with the plethora of talent that Childress has for that running game. He should be very good, but I'm not buying it in MIN.

Maybe I do overvalue him, but I'm willing to because I really do think he is a STUD, that will be the story of FF at the end of the season.

• 9 months later...
It's just one week right?? Either way, I've got him up there at the 7 spot...

LT

SA

Ronnie Brown

Rudi Johnson

Tiki Barber

LJ

Frank Gore

Willis McGahee

Portis

Caddy

:D

Look what I found! Ok you can leave. :D