[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones

BrooklynCrew

Well, looking at the schedule I didn't expect much from Kjones in the first two weeks. I didn't get much either... LOTS of fumbles, some yardage, no luck at the endzone. Do you think he starts turning things around now that the schedule gets lighter, or did the Huddle over-rate this guy once again? Thoughts...

If he does not have 100 and a TD next week vs. the Pack,I will say he is a bust like usual.I hate to say it but he will probably do that vs. my beloved Packers. :D

GB has actually been fairly solid against the run, so I still wouldn't expect much from Jones this week.

im just glad that deangelo williams made a splash yesterday so i can start him next week instead of kevin jones

jon kitna 1 yard td run? cmon

I was watching that series. Jones had first crack and went wide instead of up the middle. He was stopped at the inch line. Kitna snuck it in from there. :D

LOL for the past 2 seasons I've promised myself "I will not have K Jones on my roster this year" and every year I somehow end up with the stiff on one FF team or another ... hope springs eternal I guess.

its even worse when you are trying to lean on shaun alexander and the guy is coming up small...its really frustrating when fred taylor is giving you the most production

I think he'll be fine once the DET offense starts to click a bit and they play some lesser opponents. I don't think he's light the world on fire or anything like that, but I see him being a serviceable RB2.

He's not a bad RB (I think he's got better than league average talent) - he's just running behind a line that can't open many holes for him right now. For that reason, I don't see him losing many carries, if any. He's also been a lot more active in the passing game this year. Watching him has definitely been frustrating in that he's had a handful of big gainers called back for holding/illegal formation, etc.

Yes - I have him in 2 leagues.