[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desmond Clark

msmith379

Bump. There has to be some Chicago homer that knows something. I have D. Clark and Heath Miller. Miller is on a bye this week, so I'd have to drop one of them (not sure which one I would pick) to pick up E. Johnson as a replacement.

Bump. There has to be some Chicago homer that knows something. I have D. Clark and Heath Miller. Miller is on a bye this week, so I'd have to drop one of them (not sure which one I would pick) to pick up E. Johnson as a replacement.

I'm in the exact same situation, with Clark and Miller. I was able to drop a RB (T. Henry) and pick up Johnson, but I still might have to drop one of the TE's because I need to pick up a Def to cover Pittsburgh's bye.

I'm in the exact same situation, with Clark and Miller. I was able to drop a RB (T. Henry) and pick up Johnson, but I still might have to drop one of the TE's because I need to pick up a Def to cover Pittsburgh's bye.

:D Yea, it wouldn't be so bad but I have Pitt's D as well and had to pick up the Chiefs Defense for this bye week. I'll be sure to dump them after this week is over. I guess if I had to choose this week, it'd be Miller. I think he is a bigger scoring threat, but Pittsburgh hasn't shown any willingness to use him in the last 2 weeks. While Clark has become a regular cog in Chicago's surprisingly functional offense. I'd hate to do it. I'll wait out and see if we get any more news on Clark going into the weekend before I do anything crazy.

I need a defense to cover for Pittsburgh, and I really have no one to drop.

I picked up E. Johnson, so I'm carrying him, Clark, and H. Miller (bye).

Seeing that a tight end can easily have a 1, 2, 3 point game, I might just roll the dice with Clark, hope he plays and drop Johnson for a DEF.

Worse case is I get 0 points from my TE if Clark can't go.

Thanks for the link, I'll need to monitor the Bears website seeing that they actually release useful info. If it was the Pats, he'd have "a leg injury".

Yea, I think I'm just gonna gamble on Clark. I can still win my matchup this week with low or no points from my TE (I haven't gotten much out of them since week 1 when Miller when long anyway). You should be able to find a Defense that at least gives you 8 - 10 points in a standard league.

Yea, I think I'm just gonna gamble on Clark. I can still win my matchup this week with low or no points from my TE (I haven't gotten much out of them since week 1 when Miller when long anyway).

I'm in the same boat and will go with Clark. My matchup looks strong this week and I really haven't relied on my TE for points as Cooley (and his 10 yds per game) was my previous starter.

I'm in the same boat and will go with Clark. My matchup looks strong this week and I really haven't relied on my TE for points as Cooley (and his 10 yds per game) was my previous starter.

Thats probably not a bad idea.

Clark will not last long on the waiver wire right now.

In most cases it is probably best to hold onto him

later

I dont know if USA Today knows what they are talking about, but this is posted on their site:

Desmond Clark (TE, CHI)

Clark was seen wearing a boot cast on his lower left leg after last week's game against the Vikings. While the Bears remained tight lipped about his ailment, one veteran Bears observer indicates it's a high ankle sprain. This type of injury is a slow healer and he won't play this week versus Seattle. If it indeed is a high ankle sprain it can linger, making his return questionable for a couple of weeks. Clark owners should be prepared to be without him for 2-4 weeks.

Jim

CBS Sportsline said:

Desmond Clark, TE CHI

News: Bears TE Desmond Clark (foot, questionable) did not practice Wednesday and is not expected to play Sunday vs. Seattle, although the Bears have not yet ruled him out.

Analysis: The Bears don't sound too confident that Clark will be in uniform against the Seahawks. Look for another option at tight end for the time being. Clark would be a No. 2 TE option regardless in Week 4. Certainly wait until the Bears officially rule him out, but get prepared to be without his services for the upcoming week.

I double checked my match up this week and blinked a little. I got nervous and dropped H. Miller for E. Johnson. I figure after a bye week I can always try to add him back. I just have my backup D this week and need a little more production. Maybe I'll regret it, but who knows right now.

Health update: Tight end Desmond Clark (foot), wide receiver Mark Bradley (ankle) and safety Chris Harris (ankle) all remained questionable on the injury report Thursday. Clark and Bradley missed practice for the second straight day, while Harris did participate in the workout. Bears coach Lovie Smith said that Clark might still play Sunday even if he doesn’t practice Friday.

Here is link...... http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=2482

Health update: Tight end Desmond Clark (foot), wide receiver Mark Bradley (ankle) and safety Chris Harris (ankle) all remained questionable on the injury report Thursday. Clark and Bradley missed practice for the second straight day, while Harris did participate in the workout. Bears coach Lovie Smith said that Clark might still play Sunday even if he doesn’t practice Friday.

Here is link...... http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=2482

Thanks for the update. Hopefully there will be something else over the weekend.