[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OWNER QUIT

sub150

person quit...he is in 10th out of 12 places...and he has so pretty decent players. it is for personal reasons and he wont be doin any trades or anything.

should let everyone on his team go or should i just let him keep the team...most of the owners want a draft of the players in inverse order of standings to make their team better.

WHAT SHOULD I DO

tough one. i'd say, first, find out where he lives, impregnate his dog and sh*t in his bed.

second, you'll probably have to throw his players back into the FA pool and, yes, re-draft based on inverse order. sucks. hate when owners do this.

edit to add: yes, agree with slickvick...i was assuming it's a free league, but if it's cash you can find a replacement owner.

Edited by msaint

If money is involved, then just submit his team every week with the best possible players. Plain and simple.

No one gets his players, and the league goes on as it would have.

If he makes the playoffs as a division winner, just DQ him and the next best team gets in.

he is acutally in last place now...his team is

petyon manning

brown

addai

mcallister

lundy

TJ

braylon

and stallworth

those are the only players worth mentioning...i am the commish

i am a senior in high school, the kid goign to IU. it is a 10 dollar leage, so 120 total. He hotass girlfriend just broke up with him so im going to mess around with her to get some revenge

i think im goign to keep the team intact

The girl is fair game, but the team shouldn't be. What would be more than fair is if you as the commish submitted a roster on Thursday or Friday and then asked the rest of the league to vote on it - simple majority style. This would work to eliminate any unfair advantage in those cases where, for example, his team was up against yours and you had the power to tilt the matchup to your favor, or that of anyone else you would want to get ahead. It would also eliminate any potential collusion or incompetence (sp? lol) with a foster owner, and in all garner the most honest spoiler potential. Of course, this voting option would really only be logistically practical assuming you are tracking the league online. But hey, if your not doing that, then figure that your associate's ex is into you for your looks.

I know it would be kind of an extra pain in the ass, but I always hate when guys bail on their team (or are stupid or in cahoots) and do shi'ite like leave their bye week or injured players as starters just when I need the spoiler to perform.

Edited by Lando Spliff

In our league if you don't submit your team you automatically get the team you last called or emailed in. I would just play the same team the rest of the year from his last lineup. If you decide what the lineup will be you can be accused of cheating or being easy on yourself and harder on the teams in the top of your league.

I agree with peep. Submit the best team each week and should he make the playoffs [not likely] then DQ them. Happened to us last year when someone was fired from our work league. In fact it was because of this person that I installed the "Jimmy clause". This is a money league but nothing major, just bragging rights for the trophy.