[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shaun Alexander's rights

Bushey

Any lawyers out there think that Shaun has a case against Madden for being on the cover? More importantly, do FF franchise owners have any legal rights here? This could be the largest tort litigation we have seen since smokers claiming that tobacco causes cancer. I will proudly stand by any lawyer here that pursues this. Maybe we need to get a list going. :D

1. Bushey

Players don't really have a say in how the NFLPA uses their name. I'm sure it is part of the bargaining agreement.

Yes, but it is Madden's fault for making me believe that I needed to make him my first pick. Are you saying that I need to be accountable for my own actions?

Any lawyers out there think that Shaun has a case against Madden for being on the cover? More importantly, do FF franchise owners have any legal rights here? This could be the largest tort litigation we have seen since smokers claiming that tobacco causes cancer. I will proudly stand by any lawyer here that pursues this. Maybe we need to get a list going. :D

1. Bushey

This is actually pretty funny.

Now, I am no lawyer, but there are more owners (9 to 11 times) who do not own SA that would surely sign up on any list that the Madden folks come up with. After all, they're pretty happy that some dude spent a top 3 pick/good portion of his auction budget on SA.

I nominate the Bears entire team as next year's cover. Vick is a good candidate too, along w/ TO, R Moss, Chad Johnson and Jeramy Stevens. :D

Call me superstitious, but I rarely take the Madden cover guy OR the SB losers very high. Both tend to be busts the next year.