[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler homer

SLAYER

My sense of civic duty goes above and beyond my own interest. As someone who has made sigline bets, charity bets, and straight out $$ bets, I don't like seeing anyone on these boards making bets with welchers. Looking from the outside in, it's seems fairly obvious you didn' fulfill your bet with H8tank and then shifted the blame on everyone else and everything else while not taking care of your promise.

O.k. I'm obviously not a person of honor, so, you do not need to concern yourself with me, now, please stop following me around these boards like a puppy. Thank you.

O.k. I'm obviously not a person of honor, so, you do not need to concern yourself with me, now, please stop following me around these boards like a puppy. Thank you.

Seriously, as a relative outsider looking in on these boards, this guy's obsession with you is very odd.

Seriously, as a relative outsider looking in on these boards, this guy's obsession with you is very odd.

Yes it really is and I often wonder about it. I have meet Bush and I think he is a decent guy and all but his obsession with Menudo is mind boggling to say the least. I really must have missed something. :D

Hey Slayer, I'm not into the beer thing very much but if Yuengling is to common and not really what you would want to bet for then I will investigate with a freind of mine that is into the mico brews and see if there is a better option.

Just let me know.

As for me, as I have pointed out, I am not really into beers all that much so really you don't have to kill yourself over me. I prefer a good old traditional larger but Abita sounds fine as it is not around the Pittsburgh area.

Slayer - I overlooked a very obvious choice and an actual Pittsburgh beer that I think would be a better offering. You said you like dark and there is a micro brewery here called Penn Brewery. They have won awards for their Penn Dark and local people that are into the micros have said very good things about it.

What do you say? Penn Dark for my end of the bet?

http://www.pennbrew.com/data/english/beers_penndark.htm

Slayer - I overlooked a very obvious choice and an actual Pittsburgh beer that I think would be a better offering. You said you like dark and there is a micro brewery here called Penn Brewery. They have won awards for their Penn Dark and local people that are into the micros have said very good things about it.

What do you say? Penn Dark for my end of the bet?

http://www.pennbrew.com/data/english/beers_penndark.htm

Looks good to me. I will send Abita Amber unless you want something else(if you win).

Sure, I'll take you up on it. Only thing is, I'm not sure what beer to send. Yuengling is the big one in my area, but, Skippy is handling that. Any PA people have any ideas of what I can send ?

Pittsburgh Brewing Company makes a beer called Augustiner. It is similar to Yuengling, but better. Not that you will have to send any to Louisiana after this week, but just for your reference.

If you want Bush to stop "following" you around just stop posting :D

Pretty sure he was referring to a local microbrew. I like yuengling personally, but it can be bought just about anywhere.

Dude, I wish. I rather like that beer last time I was out East. No Yuengling love for the midwest unfortunately. Its good stuff for a somewhat light beer.

Do like the fact that everybody and their grandmother is picking the steelers to win this week. but my favorite statement I keep hearing is that they are not a 2-6 team. But the reality is they are a 2-6 team and about to be 2-7 and officially dead. :D

Do like the fact that everybody and their grandmother is picking the steelers to win this week. but my favorite statement I keep hearing is that they are not a 2-6 team. But the reality is they are a 2-6 team and about to be 2-7 and officially dead. :D

Yep, 6-2 team against a 2-6 team.....should be a blowout..... :D

what a way to lose :D:D

Ok skippy and menudo name your beer or let me know what kind of beer you drink and PM your adddesses they will be in the mail this week. I send UPS it's cheaper for me.

what a way to lose :D:bash:

Ok skippy and menudo name your beer or let me know what kind of beer you drink and PM your adddesses they will be in the mail this week. I send UPS it's cheaper for me.

What a game. Slayer, you now know how a Steeler fan has felt all season long. The Saints did just enough to give away that game. 1000 yards in offense in that game. :D

Anyway, UPS is fine, (my brother is the delivery guy so I hope he doesn't sniff out the goods), take your time getting it in the mail so far as I am concerned.

PM is coming your way.