[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Toomer done for the year

Fantasy Jesus

http://www.giants.com/news/eisen/story.asp?story_id=22275

"EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -The Giants keep losing key players, even when they're not playing games.

Amani Toomer, the franchise's career leader in receptions and yards and the co-leader this year in catches, will miss the rest of the season because of an injury to his left knee. An MRI done last night on the knee revealed a partial tear of the anterior cruciate ligament. After consulting with team physician Dr. Russell Warren in a visit to the Hospital for Special Surgery this morning, Toomer has opted to have surgery on the knee, which will sideline him until 2007"

I'm sure Tiki and Shockey will see a few more touches espically while Plax is still banged up but I would think T. Carter has got to be the player the benfits the most from this injury, he's probably worth an add in deeper leagues.

I'm sure Tiki and Shockey will see a few more touches espically while Plax is still banged up but I would think T. Carter has got to be the player the benfits the most from this injury, he's probably worth an add in deeper leagues.

Was thinking the same thing... Tim Carter is the sleeper of the 2nd half of the season? :D

He's been a fantasy afterthought for some time now. However, I'll always remember back in 2002 when he WENT OFF in week 16 for 200 yards and 3 TDs vs Indianapolis which won my dynasty league. :D

Also had Peyton Manning and Tiki Barber for that game that turned into a fantasy diamond mine. :D:bash: