[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers Voted Most Punishing Team To Play Against

Menudo

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06326/740382-66.stm

Painful punishment

The Steelers were runaway choices as "the team that is the most painful and punishing to play against" in a poll conducted by Sports Illustrated of 361 players who were in NFL training camps this summer.

That means, of course, they were polled after the Steelers won the Super Bowl and before they won only two games in the first half of this season.

The Steelers received 31 percent of the small sampling of players. Their opponents Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens, were second with 11 percent. Six of the top eight teams are from the AFC. The information is in this week's issue of the magazine.

i guess the baltimore ravens didn't see this article :D

The only thing punishing about the steelers, is having to watch them, that is some ugly football.

Unfortunately, I have no argument today. This is the worst physical beating I've seen the Steelers take in a long time. The Steelers o-line has some major issues right now. It is a sad day for we Steeler fans. :D

On another note, the AFC Championship game where the Steelers embarassed an over-rated Broncos team still happened. :bash: